Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who gets immune system supression?

gregory

In all my years in this game, I've learned alot, experienced alot and got to meet quite a few interesting people. In all the talking i did i noticed that quite a few people suffer from a supressed immune system. Some guys go on a cycle and a few weeks into it get colds, sometimes severe enough to stop a cycle, some become prone to infections and others just walk around with a constant runny nose and seem somewhat run down.

In the other camp are guys like me, in where no matter what, cycle or no cycle, I'll get a cold once every 5 years if that. Do you guys think that immune system supression is an overlooked side effects of AS use? If you fit into the first camp when you cycle i would suggest setting up cycles that are less harsh, and perhaps include compounds that can boost immune function. The immune system is something we don't see like our nuts, so it's less obvious on what's going on, but it can open you up to some nast things down the line, like cancer.

lilleOle said:
I'd like to know more about this as well.. :p
I always run hgh or igf and both those help boost immune function... Although I never really have had a problem when i started and didnt do the hgh.

I havent started any aas yet but i take garlic,cod liver with omega 3 and a multi vit and mineral ed and i never get ill so hopefully(touche wood) this will help when i start my cycle

I am a virtual expect in this field, ever since I did tren for 6 months at high doses for my first cycle my immune system is shot. I have had a cold now for over 6 months, and I literally take everything in the book.

I never use Tren, winny or any other harsh compounds. Right now I use an hrt dose of human grade test and low npp. They say deca actually stimulates the immune system. We will see.

As for supps here are the best:

Beta-1,3-D-Glucan: macrophages (big eaters) are the clean-up crew of the immune system, scavenging the blood for pathogens and debris that float through the blood. A macrophage knows only self and other. Beta Glucan keeps your macrophages in a state of preparedness, increasing all subsequent immune responses. Beta Glucan gives your immune system a wakeup call

AHCC is an extract of an hybridization of several medical mushrooms, each of which has a long history of medicinal use in Japan. However, AHCC's action is so much more powerful than the mushrooms from which it comes, that studies show it has been effective against liver cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, and AIDS.

It is suggested that AHCC is so successful is because of it's molecular weight. It is so small that it is easily absorbed in the stomach instead of digested. Studies published in Society of Natural Immunity [1997], Anti-Cancer Drugs [vol. 9, pp.343-350, 1998], and International Journal of Immunology [XI (1), pp. 23-28, 1995] show that AHCC boosts immune response in the following ways:

stimulates cytokine production
increases NK cell activity as much as 300% as well as increasing the explosive granules inside the NK cell
increases interferon levels (editor's note: if you get interferon from your physician you know that if the cost doesn't kill you, the side effects might)
increases formation of Tumor Necrosis Factor (which destroy cancer cells)
Increases the number and activity of helper T-Cells up to 200%

Aloe Vera: This is actually a food (once processed), one to be used as your medicine. It was mentioned in the Bible, and has been used medicinally for centuries. However, because of loose FDA regulations, the 100% aloe vera juice you purchase might contain only one tablespoon of real aloe vera. It has taken me 7 years of research to find the most potent form of aloe vera, and my back room is filled with bottles I’ve ordered from this company. Each bottle guarantees a minimum of 13,000 mg of the active polysaccharides, though independent analysis has shown that number to be from 18,000 to 22,000 mg. Studies from Texas A&M shows tumor reduction in liver tumors using just 1,000 mg of the polysaccharides per day.

Dr Reginald McDaniel, a pathologist and researcher at the Dallas-Fort Worth Medical Center has stated:

"The use of Aloe Vera will be the most important single step forward in the treatment of diseases in the history of mankind.

"In clinical studies of whole-leaf Aloe Vera’s internal and external users during the past six months, I have personally witnessed mitigations or complete resolutions of the following: abrasions, acne, actinic keratoses, AIDS, allergic reactions, arthritis, boils, bruises, burns, bursitis, candidiasis, carbuncles, chapped/cracked skin, colds, colic, constipation, dandruff, denture sores, diabetes, edema, Epstein-Barr virus (chronic fatigue), fungal infections, genital herpes, gingivitis, hemorrhoids, herpes simplex and zoster, hypertension, indigestion, infections, inflammation, insect bites, insomnia, menstrual cramps and irregularity, nausea, parasites, peptic and duodenal ulcers, rashes, reflex esophagitis, seborrhea, sprains, staph infections, stings, sunburns, tendonitis, ulcerations, ulcerative colitis, vaginitis, varicose veins, viral infections, warts, and yeast infections."

Additionally, aloe vera can detox your colon, aid in indigestion, clean up mucus from your colon, and because of its penetration effect, it can deliver more potently everything you take with it.

Where can you get the best aloe vera? Trust me it. It was a long, tough search. The company is called Simply Natural Products. You might be able to find their products at your local health food store (or if not, ask them to order it). Or order online at http://www.simplynaturalproducts.com. Check out their web site; lots of great research articles on aloe vera.

Garlic & Onions: The phytochemicals (plant chemicals) in both onions and garlic have shown to increase T-cell activity. Daily, eat them daily. And garlic, well, take a look at what garlic can do:

Recent studies on garlic have shown it to be:

Insecticidal—kills insects.
Parasiticidal—eliminates parasites.
Antibacterial—a wide spectrum antibiotic that doesn’t kill the good bacteria.
Antifungal—eliminates fungal growth.
Antitumor—eliminates various tumors
Hypoglycemic—lowers sugar levels in the blood
Hypolipidemic—lowers harmful fat levels in the blood
Antiatherosclerotic—eliminates clogging of the arteries and plaque buildup, lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels.

Cell Forte with IP-6: Inositol and IP-6 are the main ingredients here, a natural substance found in grains such as corn and rice bran (see above). This product is derived from rice. Dr Shamduddin, MD, PhD, from the University of Maryland is the world's leading researcher on inositol and IP-6, and received a patent for discovering the relationship between these two substances and enhanced NK cell activity.

Essential Fatty Acids: We all need our omega-3 and omega-6 oils. Flax oil and Evening Primrose oil are two of the healing oils containing your omega-3s. Flax seeds ground up and put on cereal in the morning or placed in salads is a great way to take these. Tons of research shows that Flax Oil helps reduce cholesterol levels and inhibits tumor growth. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is another healing oil; containing your omega-6s. In countries where partially hydrogenated oils are avoided and greater than 40% of their diets are fats (from Extra Virgin Olive Oil), heart disease is virtually nonexistent and cancer rates are much lower than ours

Echinacea: Nothing boosts T-cell levels like echinacea. There are some really lousy forms of it on the market, but HerbPharm makes a good one. If you can squeeze a dropper full under your tongue and hold it there with no pain, it’s not a very good brand. Good echinacea tincture burns your tongue. Echinacea shouldn't be taken for more than too weeks at a time, and then rest for at least two weeks. It kickstarts your immune system, and like a car, you don't turn the key when the engine is already running

ProBoost Thymic Protein A has been scientifically proven to do what the body's thymus can no longer do effectively, or at all.

ProBoost has demonstrated the ability to stimulate the immune system quickly, safely and significantly. It is the world's first whole purified active thymic molecule. Stimulates T-4 helper white cells to locate viral and bacterial invaders, or abnormal cells, and to dispatch T-8 killer cells to destroy them.

The thymus gland declines with age and may be barely functioning by age 40, rendering people more susceptible to the effects of abnormal cells.

The primary ingredient in ProBoost Thymic Protein A is the thymic protein, which is the key to the human immune system and has been scientifically demonstrated to stimulate Cell Mediated immunity. ProBoost stimulates T-4 helper white cells to locate viral and bacterial invaders, or abnormal cells, and to dispatch T-8 killer cells to destroy them. It contains over 500 amino acids, comprising the entire protein molecule.

All other existing thymus products are not biologically active, because they contain only fragments of the entire thymic protein necessary to stimulate T-4 cells. Fragmented proteins will not "fit" into the receptor site of the T-4 cell, and therefore will not program it as ProBoost Protein A does. No other thymus extract or product is comparable to this unique protein. It is so unique that the doctor who developed this product has been awarded a US patent.

Whoa, with a cold lingering that long i would be worried. But this is exactly what i'm talking about, guys walking around with perpetual running noses and colds they can't shake.

I feel that the nondrolone should give you a boost but may in fact make the problem worse or keep it the same. Good luck with it.

BTW: i am now doing the aloe vera as well. I recently rediscovered it and love how energetic it makes me. Better then any red bull i ever drank.

Greg,

Your on to something here. I have noticed throug the year that a lot of my partners have gotten sick, including myself, while on gear. However, something of interest is that often when this happens an additional element is included as an antagonist.

Often this substance is alcohol or another amphetamine. Reciently I had a friend get sick as hell. We wern't sure what was going on but it turned out that his liver could not continue to process as it should an his body was retaining a large quantity of biological poisions. End result? Sever infection.

Ultimatley the infection ended up in his elbow of all places. It was sick as hell. had to have it drained three times and each time there were about 500cc of florescent green fluids in there. Pretty damn sick.

I think becoming imuno supressed is common when running high doses for extended periods of time. I can't say much more than that. I will say that I do not recomend drinking or taking any kind of street drugs when on. I sure as hell know I never would. I know a lot of guys who do and it all leads to a hell of a bad outcome in the long run.

Later,

Gig

( I know the spelling probably sucks but I'm not gonna spell check this one. Call me lazy)

gigantasor said:
Greg,

Your on to something here. I have noticed throug the year that a lot of my partners have gotten sick, including myself, while on gear. However, something of interest is that often when this happens an additional element is included as an antagonist.

Often this substance is alcohol or another amphetamine. Reciently I had a friend get sick as hell. We wern't sure what was going on but it turned out that his liver could not continue to process as it should an his body was retaining a large quantity of biological poisions. End result? Sever infection.

Ultimatley the infection ended up in his elbow of all places. It was sick as hell. had to have it drained three times and each time there were about 500cc of florescent green fluids in there. Pretty damn sick.

I think becoming imuno supressed is common when running high doses for extended periods of time. I can't say much more than that. I will say that I do not recomend drinking or taking any kind of street drugs when on. I sure as hell know I never would. I know a lot of guys who do and it all leads to a hell of a bad outcome in the long run.

Later,

Gig

( I know the spelling probably sucks but I'm not gonna spell check this one. Call me lazy)

Good one. I have been to Europe and back and witnessed the supression in bro's on all continents. I have noticed that harsh compounds were all they had in commonm whether it was a strong oral or harsh injectable like tren or suspension, but interestingly dosage did not play a major role. One dude in Poland would get flu's that got him bed ridden from just 25mg of anadroll and nothing else.

Good post. Echinacea has some drug interactions and can be liver toxic... I would be careful there if you take Echinacea in your cycle.
Obviously a good immune system aid are
Absocric Acid (Vitamin C).
zinc
Vitamin E

Supplementing prebiotics may be of use you as well.
Anything that kills candida would also be on the list
oil of oregano
Pau D'Arco
Garlic
Betaine HCI
Bilberry

I think digestive enzymes are important also because people sometimes get food allergy due to "leaky gut" where small food particles can get in the blood stream and then your immune system starts attacking it thinking it's an invader. Next thing you know you can't eat peanuts. Peanuts can casue anaphylaxis so the peanut diet is a horrible idea in my book since eating it repetitively can cause hypersensitivity.

Believe it or not whey protein has caused anaphylaxis in certain people so it's good to know what you are allergic to and stay away from it.

Last edited:
AAS do not suppress your immune system. lack of sleep, poor diet, lack of exercise, smoking, drinking and doing rec drugs do. if you are getting frequent colds you may want to change your habits.

Top Bottom