Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is the best time of day for Dianabol?

Toenail Juice Z

I heared a few different opinions, and ide appreciate any advice.
This is my next cycle:

WEEK*****DBOL*****PRIMOTESTON*****DECA
1********40mg********1000mg*******400mg
2********40mg********750mg********400mg
3********30mg********750mg********400mg
4********25mg********750mg********400mg
5********************750mg********400mg
6********************750mg********400mg
7********************750mg********400mg
8********************750mg*************
9********************750mg*************
10*************************************
11*************BEGIN CLOMID************

Just a few basic quastions:

What is D-Bols half life?
Is it best to take before and after working out?

The half life of D-Bol is around 4 hours so IMO it should be taken every 3-4 hours through out the day

M18

Toenail, just a couple idea, although basically Mustang_18 IS the man. My buddy and I were both on the same cycle, and he did really well taking all his dbol an hour to an hour and a half before his workout. I got sick trying that. I spread mine out throughout the day, so if it were qty (8) 5mg dbols, I'd take them (2) x 4 times a day or so; worked MUCH better for me. I guess it kind of depends on you, but I've never heard of anyone NOT making gains when spreading it out.
-B

i just started taking russian naps today, im taking 8 pills per day for week one. two with four meals spread out through out the day. next week ill go down to five for the rest of the 4 or 5 week cycle. ill decide if im going to do the last week depending on how my body responds.

I like to split it up. Every 3-4 hours worked best for me. I've tried the high doses right before working out and didn't like it as much as splitting the doses. You may be different though...

Taking dbol before a workout is an old Gold's gym myth... It's a newbie thing.. We all did it (or at least considered it) at one point or another.. Myself included.

Your best bet is to take it as often as you can.. I used to take it at night if i was awake.

Andy

Top Bottom