Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the worst that can happen

crazy-d

ok here it goes.....

i am 26 years old and have been training for a year now my body/w is 75kg and my hight is 5ft 7" i eat five times a day first meal is protien shake and oats then every 2 hours is a half large potato full turkey brest 125 grams whole grain rice and 100grams of bake beans one at 10am 12am 2pm train for 3 hours then one directly after my workout also have protien shake at 4.15 with creatien mono and the same directly after workout with meal.... bed by 10pm with my last shake i do this 7 day a week every week.......

so that that out the way i am now starting to take test e at 250mg p/w for ten weeks in my ass lol. just to see how my body will take it and so on....! dont worry will be doing PCT with Clomid two weeks after my last jab and i also have anti e's on standby just in case but this is why i am testing test e to see how i will reacted to it ....(also would be good to see what gains i will get gesses will be appriceated)...

but the big question is for my next cycle i want to do 250mg p/w and 210mg of anabol (dianabol) tabs with the test e for ten weeks would this be a good next cycle? i am told the tabs are 5mg per tab so thats 6 tabs a day right.... ok now i know people might say some dumb questions and this might be one of them but please remember i am asking you guys cause more the better when it comes to these things

Also i am putting up a lot of info about how much i will gain and so on so people can see how i improve and how i don't will take test from doc as he will know what i am doing and can moninter me as the weeks go by....

anabol is a brand name for dbol by the company british dispencery.many names for dbol but always the same compound . And Clomid Sucks you will be much better off with Forged Post Cycle and unleashed

Thanks radar but i cant find the brands that you metion on that page.... but as a overall would you say this was a good way to go ?

you can find it at Needtobuildmuscle.com when you order use RADAR15 and recieve 15% off all products every time :)

Top Bottom