Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your HCG regimen?

Fat_Sumo

Hey guys,
Getting really confused lately with all the different ways to run HCG! I have honestly read a million and one ways to run the stuff! I thought maybe everyone could just post the way/when they run their HCG and I could maybe draw my own conclusions! I have been from the school of thought of running it via "SWALES" method!

Thanks for any opinions!

Run it how? During a cycle? If so..what do you plan on taking and for how long? Or is this strictly for PCT use?

Carth said:
Run it how? During a cycle? If so..what do you plan on taking and for how long? Or is this strictly for PCT use?

I want to know what you do, do you run during cycle, after cycle, at what dosage, how often etc. etc.?

I have personally been using swales method!

I use it during my cycle and right after my cycle. I'm using Tren, so I have to use HCG to keep those boys of mine in check!

for PCT I will run it at 500iu per day for 30 days....this keeps the possibility of gyno rebound in check....and keeps Mr.Potatohead away...

There are a few peeps who run it during, mid-cycle, and post-cycle.

I will only run it post-cycle, although I can see it being effective during a long cycle, if you are using tren or Deca for a long while.

Using a mid-cycle blast doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me really anymore. You regain some quick size in your balls again, and then loose it again right after your mid-cycle dose. Then pump them up again during PCT. Why not just wait till PCT and then restore them once. Instead of having them shrink twice, now its only once.

Running during a cycle, some say you can desensitze the LH receptor, but I dont know how common that is, when its ran at low doseages. Running during the cycle is like popping a vitamin C tab after every cigarrete you have. Smoking depletes it, but you are restoring it. Why not wait until you are done, and get healthy when you quit, instead of trying to couter-balance things along the way.

I personally just run shorter cycles now (5-6wks), all fast acting gear, and with HCG use at the end. The only time I feel that one would really benefit from a mild dose of HCG throughout a cycle is when a cycle involves a relatively long run, or high dose run of Deca or tren.

Mavy

Begin this cycle the week after last AAS intake.
Weeks one thru three: 1,000U HCG, IM, Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 20mg Nolvadex daily. [50mg clomid daily is added to the cycle if the athlete is coming off a prolonged (12 week+), 600mg+total, weekly AAS dosing (heavy)].

Weeks four thru six: 20mg Nolvadex daily. (50mg Clomid daily if you used it the first three weeks)

Weeks seven, eight: clean. Use this time to evaluate your previous AAS cycle and your recovery. Begin planning your next AAS cycle.

LiquidMuscle (or Dr.JMW)

I just want to clarify what "week after last AAS intake" means.
Are you assuming something fast acting like prop? Or something longer like Test E?

If I'm on a cycle of Test Prop, and my last shot is Sat, it seems I would want to start the HCG right away, like Sun or Mon, to get the boys back in full swing as soon as possible. But if I'm using Test E, and my last shot is Sat, using the HCG that soon seems counterproductive to me. Test levels are still pretty high, and it almost seems like the HCG wouldn't be as effective.

But I don't really know, which is why I'm asking. I'm going to run 500mg/wk of Test E for 10 weeks. Last shot will be on a Thurs. My plan was to do 500IU every other day for 3 weeks, starting on the following Thurs. Since Dr.J has been advocating 1000IU MWF with 100% success, I was thinking about upping the dose, but I'm a little sketchy as to when it will be MOST effective.

Question for the group:

I've used HCG sucessfully on several occasions as part of pct; however, I am now using HGH as well, and wanted to know if it was safe to use HCG (as part of pct) while CONTINUING to use HGH. Thoughts?..........

Top Bottom