Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you planning for winter?

Winter is when i usually cycle since its my off season as im a ball player. Cant b on stuff during season. And my off season came early this year with a season ending calf injury.

I usually run test prop but i was thinking about may e stepping it up to a test cyp mast prop and anavar cycle. Havnt really fig out my doses yet. But im 6'2" 205 w 12.5 %bf. wanna get to 215 w 9-10% bf. so thats my goal.

Winter is when i usually cycle since its my off season as im a ball player. Cant b on stuff during season. And my off season came early this year with a season ending calf injury.

I usually run test prop but i was thinking about may e stepping it up to a test cyp mast prop and anavar cycle. Havnt really fig out my doses yet. But im 6'2" 205 w 12.5 %bf. wanna get to 215 w 9-10% bf. so thats my goal.

That would be nice...maybe Tbol kicker?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I thought tbol and var were pretty close to similar Thought that the var was the kicker? How wud i run the bol with that stack?

I thought tbol and var were pretty close to similar Thought that the var was the kicker? How wud i run the bol with that stack?

First 4-6 weeks of cycle: Tbol @ 60 mg ED...kicker
Last 6 weeks of cycle: Var @ 60-80 mg ED...finisher

This is what I am doing currently

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'm looking to add about 15 lbs of mass while maintaining bodyfat with my next run that will be in December.

I'm sitting at 174-175@6% right now, hoping for 185-190 @ 6-7% by the end

The plan as of now is...

Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
NPP 300mg/wk 1-10
Dbol 30-45mg/day 1-4

Rick, plz do a log of this when it happens. I'm very interested on how you respond to the NPP and what you notice/get from it.

Winter for me is gonna involve a run on S4 closely followed by a first date with Tren... looking for a reduction in bf while maintaining mass with the S4 then a lean mass gain with Tren, may throw some test and winstrol in with it, not 100% sure just yet....

RickRock13 I'm also very interested in your NPP run, a log would be awesome if you have the time or even a few threads with updates : )

Top Bottom