Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the theory behind using test a base?

BigBlu

I've been juicing for the past 16 years and I've only just come across the idea of using test as a base to all stacks, cutting aswell as bulking!?. Please could someone explain this. Tks

Well Mostly Cause Your Body Runs Of The Stuff Anyway. Most Cycles Cause What You Make Yourself To Stop. Do Now Your Body Is Trying To Do What It Did Before On A Difference Substance. Yourbody Needs It In More Ways That One. Adding It In During Another Cycle Keep You Going Helps With Mood U Can Use It In Pretty High Dosages With Low Sides As Long As You Keep An Anti E In Check.

The shear quantities of test of test people are using nowadays is nutty!. I guess you all are confident in your aromatase inhibitors... Back in my days all we pyramided starting at 1cc of sustanon 250 pre-load peaking for 1 week at 3.. and back down. Nolvadex could not keep up... with the immediate plateauing of the test cycles I see now is just totally different. But, I am open to learning from you bros.

stewfoo said:
The shear quantities of test of test people are using nowadays is nutty!. I guess you all are confident in your aromatase inhibitors... Back in my days all we pyramided starting at 1cc of sustanon 250 pre-load peaking for 1 week at 3.. and back down. Nolvadex could not keep up... with the immediate plateauing of the test cycles I see now is just totally different. But, I am open to learning from you bros.

Amen... There is no reasoning behind using it as a base. Most people just like test, so they use it every cycle. There is no science that says it has to be there. On a side note, I've been cycling for 15 years, and have never gone over 700 mg. of test. Usually stay at 500. Some people are out of control with thier doses nowadays, and worst of all, they get on this board and recommend the same shit to others.

T is over-rated in my opinion, the anti-e's all have their drawbacks, but there are not that many good other options either except maybe primo, for a casual cycler or hrt+ type users

Dude if you are not going to take Test, then what the hell are you going to take? EQ? that shit is NOT made for humans! its for animals, Deca? that shit is too harsh , Tren? dont even go there, all the orals? hell no.

Test and only test, nothing else should be the first thing you think of. The rest honestly should be just supplementation.

WHY DO THEY GIVE THE HRT PATIENCE TESTOSTERONE? AND NOT EQ OR DECA ?
THINK THERE IS A REASON? DOES EQ OR DECA OR ANY OTHER STEROID CAUSE YOU TO STOP PRODUCING TEST? WELL WHY WOULD U NOT WANT TO ADD IT BACK IN SINCE YOUR BODY USES IT ANYWAY? YOU DONT HAVE TO USE LARGE AMOUNTS, THAT IS UP TO YOU.

i WANT TEST IN MY BODY AT ALL TIMES.
I TRIED A TREN ONLY CYLE ONCE FOR ABOUT 8 WEEKS AND I DID NOT LIKE THE WAY I FELT ADDING TEST IN PUT ME BACK TO NORMAL THE NEXT GO AROUND.

Watson said:
Amen... There is no reasoning behind using it as a base. Most people just like test, so they use it every cycle. There is no science that says it has to be there. On a side note, I've been cycling for 15 years, and have never gone over 700 mg. of test. Usually stay at 500. Some people are out of control with thier doses nowadays, and worst of all, they get on this board and recommend the same shit to others.
Test is the base because it's the closest androgen to the one your shutting down. Your body has several systems that rely on test. Not eq or any other androgen. When you remove the test and replace it with another androgen your side effects are more apt to occur.

On a side note... what do your doses have to do with anyone else's doses? If you recommend what you use, 700mg, are you out of control? No, you're saying what you use and recommend. You say you usually stay at 500mg. Why? Is that the magic number 500mg? Based on what? Not research. Researchers used 600mg in the last 3 majory steroid studies. If medical researchers are using 600mg then maybe your 500mg isn't enough. Do you have medical research that says 500mg is right for everyone, or 700mg? Or is that right because it's the number YOU chose?

Top Bottom