Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh + test + tren

Azsdlop

I’ve been in the iron game for 5 years. Have used steroids for the past 3 years.
Currently 34yrs old, 175 pounds and 5’11’’
I’m looking to make a choice that is critical in my next step towards building a nice body.
The 3 compounds I want to use are hgh, testosterone and trenbolone
How would you recommend I stack these 3 compounds for a lean bulk/recomp stack?

200-300mg Test, 200-300mg Tren Ace, 2-4IU GH. I know alot of people dont agree with using deca with tren but I think using NPP wouldnt be a bad idea at 200mg per week. If you use both deca and tren I would keep them on the lower end though. Maybe 150mg Tren Ace and 200MG NPP per week. Another option would be to do Tren for half the cycle and NPP the other half. I just think that GH works extremely well with Tren and NPP. All depends how you can handle mood swings and sides with either deca or tren. They both have similar mood altering effects as they raise progesterone levels. So you have to have that understanding of roid rage going into this. You will need to be calm and make sure you dont have relationship problems.

how many cycles have you ran? you dont make any sort of implication of what your actual goal is aside from "building a nice body" which you certainly do not need steroids for and ESPECIALLY not tren

I’ve been in the iron game for 5 years. Have used steroids for the past 3 years.
Currently 34yrs old, 175 pounds and 5’11’’
I’m looking to make a choice that is critical in my next step towards building a nice body.
The 3 compounds I want to use are hgh, testosterone and trenbolone
How would you recommend I stack these 3 compounds for a lean bulk/recomp stack?
tren 300mgs test 300mgs hgh 2 iu
thats fine

well i can tell you that if you want the best hgh, test and tren then go to ugfreak
don't waste your time with inferior gear

Top Bottom