Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what pct to take after 4 week tren cycle

Evay

Alrite guys im jst trying to figure out a little bit of info im new to this stuff. Ok i just bought a 1 month supply of Halo Tren 400 i am stacking it with Ecdyplex and creatine. All my freinds said they got alot stonger on tren for 1 month so i thought i would try it out im hoping to get my mid section cut within 1 or 2 cycles of this stuff. If i dont see results by then then im stopping tren completely. But my question was what is the best PCT to take after the 4 week cycle of tren i dont have that much money and only want 1 pill to take to keep my gains that im hoping to get from going away any info would be cool

All pct should be the same regardless... noladex + over the counter test booster + anti cortisol!

not for tren you need something like pramiplex to combat the prolactin, nolva will just help your gyno.

Alrite guys im jst trying to figure out a little bit of info im new to this stuff. Ok i just bought a 1 month supply of Halo Tren 400 i am stacking it with Ecdyplex and creatine. All my freinds said they got alot stonger on tren for 1 month so i thought i would try it out im hoping to get my mid section cut within 1 or 2 cycles of this stuff. If i dont see results by then then im stopping tren completely. But my question was what is the best PCT to take after the 4 week cycle of tren i dont have that much money and only want 1 pill to take to keep my gains that im hoping to get from going away any info would be cool

Ok bro the product you have is a combo of halodrol (4-chlore+p-plex) and trenplex (4-9-estra)

So you got a pretty good mix of compounds going on there.

Now the other product you have is this

Ecdysterone (aka usless crap)

Ecdysterone or is plant sterol. Sterol not
steroid. Plant sterols are natural evolutionary
substances manufactured within plants that
provide nutrients primarily to insects and some
small animals.

To date there is no valid research indicating
that 20 Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone
(Ecdysterone) provides any legitimate anabolic
(muscle building) effect in humans. Absolutely
no published research. What little research
there is on this compound is devoted to insects
and rats. That's right - insects.

Bioperine
This stuff really does work but its only use is to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds AAAAH well thats not helping much in this product but it may help in the cycle?

Mucuna Pruriens
neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-Dopa
the plant/seeds contain the bioactive alkaloids mucunine, mucunadine, mucuadinine, pruriendine and nicotine, besides B-sitosterol, glutathione, lecithin, oils, venolic and gallic acids. Studies in experimental model show L-Dopa also helps in the reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels

L-Dopa

L-Dopa is an amino acid that converts into dopamine. Dopamine is an essential component of our body and it's required for proper functioning of the brain. Research discovered the body converts the amino acid tyrosine into L-dopa; L-dopa is then converted into dopamine. Without the neurotransmitter dopamine to serve a damping effect on neural transmissions, muscles become tense and tremble.
Benefits of Mucuna Pruriens L-Dopa:

* Improved sleep (promotes deep sleep)
* Reduced bodyfat & decreased cellulite
* Decreased weinkles
* Improved skin texture & appearance
* Increased bone density and reversal of osteoporosis
* Increased lean muscle mass
* Improved mood and sense of well-being
* Enhanced libido & sexual performance
* Increased energy levels
* Improved cholestorol profile & regeneration of organs (heart, kidney, liver, lungs)
* Dramatically strengthed immune system

Mucuna: Human Growth Hormone

L- Dopa contains natural secretagogues which may support the body's ability to stimulate the natural release of growth hormone. The blood carries the dopamine into the brain, where it naturally increases HGH production from the pituitary gland. The increased dopamine levels also optimize the production of other hormones, including testosterone, leading to increased sex drive and improved sexual performance for both men and women, beneficial in stimulating muscle growth, as well as burning fat from fat cells.

I this ingredent has some merit and if used right can work well in a product. However I do not beleive it makes the product worth what you really paid for it and they product maker has extremely over hyped the products results. Still all in all not a bad product just not worth the price paid and not worth putting faith in the massive clams made. This product will enhance the cycles some what though and add in overall health well on the cycles.

Now onto what I think you should be running threw out the cycle as well as for pct.

You are deff going to want to be running a liver support threw out the cycle. Forged liver support it the best product around for this. (needtobuildmuscle.net).

Then I would also get something for gyno,kidnies,cholesterol and blood pressure. I would go with this stack Elite Booster Pack - $147.99 : Orbit Nutrition use discount code NEEDEF if you get this.. This will give you all the added support on the cycle you will need and also keep estrogen/progesterone under control.
It will also aid in recovery and libedo as well.

Fir pct a combo of Forged post cycle and sustain alpha will work just fine after this cycle. You can also get these and (needtobuildmuscle.com) discount code needto139 will work for 15% off.

If you would like to speak with me more about the subject feel free to pm me any time. I have only laid out the best options because I feel everyone should want the best. If you are looking for cheaper then I can help with that as well. Just send me a pm. I am always here

BTW MY TRIP IS OVER AND I AM BACK MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright man thanks for all the info u seem to know your stuff. That sux i wasted my 35 bucks on that Ecdysterone shit the only reason i bought it was because there site said for best results stack it with that stuff. Ya i started this stuff called liv-gall for my liver the day i started halo tren 400. Now as far as halo tren goes is there something that is more potent in pill form or is X-treme tren and tokyo tren pretty much the same stuff im looking to get bigger but also more Cut especially in the mid section? And for a pct ive been checking out Novedex XT is this a good one cause i dont have that much money to spend and its only 25 bucks.

Alright man thanks for all the info u seem to know your stuff. That sux i wasted my 35 bucks on that Ecdysterone shit the only reason i bought it was because there site said for best results stack it with that stuff. Ya i started this stuff called liv-gall for my liver the day i started halo tren 400. Now as far as halo tren goes is there something that is more potent in pill form or is X-treme tren and tokyo tren pretty much the same stuff im looking to get bigger but also more Cut especially in the mid section? And for a pct ive been checking out Novedex XT is this a good one cause i dont have that much money to spend and its only 25 bucks.

Novedex XT is not the route you want to go. You're best bet is Sustain from Primordial Performance and Forged PCT as Needto stated. You will recover just fine with this andlet me tell you - it's money well spent. PCT and getting things going is more than the actual cycle.

Top Bottom