Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what ive found about lowering shbg

Max Expansion

Plat Hero
Platinum
so the guys on this forum have been seriously helpful with my quest to lower sex hormone binding globulin .

basically it has been suggested that lowering e2 with arimidex is one of hte best ways to go.

another way to go would be to do a lowish dossage of proviron or anavar.

however, i was wondering if people thought it was still necessary to do a natural product. i have read good things about nettle root, but it is hard to find. samew with avena sativa.

also i have heard that munira puama or whatever it is called can help- however i dont want to be necking vitamins for the rest of the year- so i want to take as few supps as possible.

basically would it be worth getting all these supps, or should i just go with unleashed.

what do you guys think-

i take arimidex anyway, what should i combine with it

cheers

masterpp said:
so the guys on this forum have been seriously helpful with my quest to lower sex hormone binding globulin .

basically it has been suggested that lowering e2 with arimidex is one of hte best ways to go.

another way to go would be to do a lowish dossage of proviron or anavar.

however, i was wondering if people thought it was still necessary to do a natural product. i have read good things about nettle root, but it is hard to find. samew with avena sativa.

also i have heard that munira puama or whatever it is called can help- however i dont want to be necking vitamins for the rest of the year- so i want to take as few supps as possible.

basically would it be worth getting all these supps, or should i just go with unleashed.

what do you guys think-

i take arimidex anyway, what should i combine with it

cheers

Testosterone itself will lower sex hormone binding globulin . If it is high, you need to look if you are somehow pissing off your liver by taking oral steroids (women get this problem with birth control pills and older women get it with oral HRT). But transdermal/implanted/injected T should, over time (6 months), lower your SHBG.

Dr. Work

def go with a-dex if your taking steroids.
but you should buy unleashed , see how it works for you. it has the right % of avenacosides and active extract of puama. should be very effective (as far as herbal remedies go)

Top Bottom