Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a Good GH Cycle Just to Make Me Feel Younger and Lose Some Weight

curling

I don't know much about gh other than you use IUs which I am not sure of either. I heard you shoot the stuff under the skin on you belly with an insulin needle but I don't know how much a IU is is it like 1/10 of a cc or what? Also how many IUs should I use for a beggining maintence like cycle? How much a month would it be(guestimate) and are the sides bad? Thanks I am getting older and I want to feel younger.

curling said:
I don't know much about gh other than you use IUs which I am not sure of either. I heard you shoot the stuff under the skin on you belly with an insulin needle but I don't know how much a IU is is it like 1/10 of a cc or what? Also how many IUs should I use for a beggining maintence like cycle? How much a month would it be(guestimate) and are the sides bad? Thanks I am getting older and I want to feel younger.

Bro, just find yourself a hot 21 yr old and bang the hell out of her. That'll do wonders for making you feel young again. A LOT less expensive too. ;)

Can't help with GH though, never used it.
Bump for someone with GH experience.

Apexx said:
Bro, just find yourself a hot 21 yr old and bang the hell out of her. That'll do wonders for making you feel young again. A LOT less expensive too. ;)

Can't help with GH though, never used it.
Bump for someone with GH experience.

You might be right but I don't think my ole lady would like the idea.

Top Bottom