Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else to take with ANAVAR ONLY cycle.

buckeye19879

Thanks to the helpful people on this forum im going to wait till im about 10-15% BF to start but i am trying to get everything in order for when im ready.

Im going to do 60mg var ED for 7-8 weeks followed by PCT Nolva(20 ED/20 ED/10 ED/10 ED).

So im curious what else to take with it thats not a steroid like tbol or test just natural stuff like creatine.

ALso does Nolva cause hair loss and is my dosage good enough for the var PCT?

Thank you,

5'10- 24 yr
215 19%BF

This is actually kind of confusing..first of all bro throw nolva in the trash..because its shit. Second why don't you add a test base with var to maximize results. Third you need on cycle support such as n2guard, hcgenerate, AI, fish oil, etc..last is your pct...it sucks. Sorry. Try unleashed and post cycle. Maybe a low dose of clomid if YOU would like. Forged post cycle is nice as well.

Ripped, i know thats why i said im waiting till i get my bf down. Also where would i find the Unleashed and post cycle? are these two good enough for my PCT?

Thanks

Try creatine nitrate its the shit. You can get Unleashed at proteinfactory, but I just heard ntbm is going to have it back in stock sometime this month. Grab a bottle of RStTransaderm for a test base during cycle. Those are some tips 4 yah :p

Thanks to the helpful people on this forum im going to wait till im about 10-15% BF to start but i am trying to get everything in order for when im ready.

Im going to do 60mg var ED for 7-8 weeks followed by PCT Nolva(20 ED/20 ED/10 ED/10 ED).

So im curious what else to take with it thats not a steroid like tbol or test just natural stuff like creatine.

ALso does Nolva cause hair loss and is my dosage good enough for the var PCT?

Thank you,

5'10- 24 yr
215 19%BF

very good decision on waiting to get your body fat down before doing anything...

have you ran any cycles in the past?

Top Bottom