Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of my next bulking cycle?

F

Faceless Man

weeks1-5 dbol 50mg
weeks1-10 test 1000mg
weeks1-10 eq400-600?
weeks6-10 ** winny 1-2tabs

will have clomid and armidex .25mg. what will be a good dose throughout the cycle?

im not sure what test ill be using yet. still hearing diff opinions if the 50mg winny is under dosed or not, so i may take 2 a day?

hope to start my cycle at about 210-215. this will be my thrid cycle. please feel free to rip this cycle apart! thanx for the help!

I think your cycle looks very nice. Take the Arimidex at .25mg/Day through out your cycle and save the Clomid for after your cycle. Start it 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq, start with 300mg/Day for the first day of Clomid use then take 100mg/Day for the next 6 days, the next week take 50mg/Day and the final week take 50mg/every other day. Make sure you take cranberry extract and tons of water for your kidneys and take Milk Thistle and Primrose oil for your liver. Good luck buddy

M18

how did i know you would be the first to answer? lol

i forgot to mention that i would be taking milk thisle, cranberry etc.

do you think i should add anything else? how long to take the arimidex? continue after week 10?

I like it too........That looks like one of mine.
Get ready to get huge....:fro: ....LOL

I use the liquidex at a miligram e.o.d, clomid at the end like this... 100mg/day/one week,then 50mg a day 2 weeks.

LOL, I have no life, I am on these boards about 7-8 hours out of the day, I need a girl LOL :D
I would continue the Arimidex a week or two past the Test as you will still have a large amount in you. What kind of Test do you plan to use ?

M18

vdevil thanx for the reply!

MUSTANG im not sure what test ill be using. prolly omnas but im not sure yet. thinking about aratest 2500? ah who knows but it will be at a gram a week! so ill run the arimidex till week 11 or 12.

still unsure about the 50mg winny, if i should take 1 or 2 a day?

Both Omna and Ara-Test would be good choices, I am not sure about the Winny though as I have never used them.

M18

how bout the eq? 400? or 600?

** anadrol, ** 50mg dbol or 50mg of dbol? just saw a post on ** anadrol and they said it was good shit. what do you think?

Top Bottom