Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of this aggressive pct?

sas29

clomid, 100mg pd for a month then 50mg for a month then 25mg.

nolva, 20mg pd for a month, then 10mg for two month

aromasin,
20 eod then taper down

3 month pct

i think it is awful

just throwing high dosages of SERM's and AI at the problem is just going to crash estrogen and make you feel like shit. there is never a reason for 100mg of clomid a day, do you want to be a weeping woman? look up the sides of people who run such outrageous dosages

check out the perfect pct. that is the proper way to run a pct

Such an aggressive PCT can backfire at you. Better follow the standard and time proven PCT protocols.

There is no such thing as an "aggressive" PCT. That's like saying my car is really low on oil so I'm going to do an "aggressive filling!" No. You can only do so much and anything beyond that is not only waste but will cause damage.

I also personally hate clomid but it may work for you, but Nolvadex does nothing to restore HPTA -- unless you went back in time to 1995 and believed what the magazines said. (Which some people still do).

Mega dosing SERMS will not increase their effectiveness and will only cause side effects. People treat these auxiliaries like they are flinestone vitamins but they actually have more side effects then the steroids themselves.

Check out this article on the perfect PCT protocol. It explains how to run a proper PCT so you natural testosterone production fully recovers -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom