Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird Injection problem...need help

GarrisX

ever since injecting into my delt several days ago ive had pains not only in the delt, but also about 4-5 inches below the delt and even a little onto my bicep i have pain and what appears to be "bruise" except its kindof redish in color and it hurts to touch it like a bruise.

my question is what is this? could it be an abscess? and why is it down there when the injection was made into my delt.

and what do i do about it?

thanks in advance

Oils can move down the muscle. With my quad shots the muscle all the way down my legs are soar. I have read that if you shoot to low in the tricep you can get an oil build up on the elbow, same goes for the quad the oil will build up in the knee and in either case may need to be removed by a dr. I just don't know if the oil would move from the delt into another musle group? My be build up at the bottom of the delt. muscle...

You always want to learn from your inj mistakes or any mistakes for that matter. If the oil was able to ooze down your muscle that means that you didn't inj deep enough. What size pin were you using?

jimmy04 said:
shre you never hit a nerve ?

TRUST ME, you know when you hit a nerve cause your arm suddenly gets a mind of its own and start to move all over the place. And if its your leg, you suddenly begin to think that you can start a new career as a dancer cause your leg starts to dance (and hurt) in a way you never new you could do. Now, don't go out and poke your legs with pins while out on the dancefloor cause that would hurt (and be pretty fuckin funny). You just have to make sure that when you inj into your delts that you go deep enough. The oil will seep out of the muscle and ooze down the muscle facia and stop wherever it gets blocked (i.e- your elbow joint, in some cases your knee joint, etc..). Just go deep all the time. Good luck bro!

:artist:

Might have shot right above a nerve and the presure from the oil and the blood might have caused the pain...

mrribbit said:
You always want to learn from your inj mistakes or any mistakes for that matter. If the oil was able to ooze down your muscle that means that you didn't inj deep enough. What size pin were you using?

Really? I am not trying to argue with you, and I am not in the medical field I just don't beleive that to be a true statement. I would like to know were you got that information.

mrribbit said:

agree. You need to go deeper.

Top Bottom