Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird how my sweat smells while on testosterone enanthate

massco

I've noticed my sweat smells like foot odor since I started pinning test, I was wondering if that's a common problem with test users and if somebody here has experienced the same or it's just me, that happens some times when eat curry , but I never thought it could happen with test. Also my pee smells weird too and my girl also complaint about a chemical smell in my semen.

Steroids increase skin oil gland production (which is a fancy way to say make you sweat more). Sweating more is perfectly normal when taking steroids.

However if you urine and sweat both smell terrible, that's a sign that you are dehydrated. If you are dehydrated, your sweat and urine will be much more concentrated which will give it a very unpleasant odour.

Make sure you are drinking at leas 5-6L of clean water per day. Remember that things like coffee, pre-workout, energy drinks etc are diuretics and don't count towards your daily total because caffeine is a diuretic.

I've noticed my sweat smells like foot odor since I started pinning test, I was wondering if that's a common problem with test users and if somebody here has experienced the same or it's just me, that happens some times when eat curry , but I never thought it could happen with test. Also my pee smells weird too and my girl also complaint about a chemical smell in my semen.

Do you consume enough water though?

Could be a few things here. I know last time I used tbol I had to drink an extra litre of water than I normally do because my piss was smelling funny. The extra water tool care of it.

Top Bottom