Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update pics: 4 months into my hgh run

you look incredible. what does hgh acutally add to your stack as far as results? if you removed it would you expect different results. i thought it adds a lot of mass .

x2 man. I dont think your more than 6-7%.. Your looking great though. Tore up with some size. I cant wait to be at that stage. How you likin the T3, and how much are you running? do you notice much loss in muscle mass with it?

Ty bro. Too kind :)

I'm currentluy running 25 mcg ed. I always liked what T3 can do if used right but i consider it to something one oughta be very very careful with. At doses below 100 mcg ed i find that even a little test or winny is enough to combat the catabolism. Obviously it all comes down to diet but let's assume that's in check here.

you look incredible. what does hgh acutally add to your stack as far as results? if you removed it would you expect different results. i thought it adds a lot of mass .

I think it has made keeping the mass while shredding up easier for sure. I can get lean without it but i feel it adds something. The recovery rate is incredible. Just made sure i won't run out for a while too. Can't wait to see where it'll take me in half a year more :chomp:

Great work! Very impressed! *knock on woods*
I"ll be starting my hgh and igf-1 cycle hopefully in 2 weeks, thinking of doing 4ui ed 5 days or I might do a 8ui eod.
Keep it up bro

Wow, that is really lean! I'm not even sure you are even 6%, probably less! I'm basing that on striations and so forth. Usually at around 9% guys start having that good "beach body" look where they have abs and no obvious fat etc. but no crazy ripped definition. You are definitely lower than that!

Top Bottom