Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

types of aas and how they effect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal_21 said:
what about me? :qt: LOL jk
there is a lot of new guys like you working hard and learning more every day around here.I love where the board is going right now its in a growing stage and doing well.

yeah, i'm gonna be checking out this thread more later, i was very prone to getting acne when i was a teen, and i still get an occasional acne now and then too, so i'm thinking i gotta watch out for the ones that will make me break out. it would be tight if someone can organize the list of experiences of side effects that other members shared on this thread. :) take care bro

JM

justmarvin said:
yeah, i'm gonna be checking out this thread more later, i was very prone to getting acne when i was a teen, and i still get an occasional acne now and then too, so i'm thinking i gotta watch out for the ones that will make me break out. it would be tight if someone can organize the list of experiences of side effects that other members shared on this thread. :) take care bro

JM
you know I might do that

needtogetaas said:
how many weeks left to your cycle you could even start now.

I just started week 5 yesterday, so I have 6 more weeks left. Should I start the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - now? Just kidding about the puffyness bro, if you keep the suit on I'm with hyp... :rainbow:

Last edited:
needtogetaas said:
there is a lot of new guys like you working hard and learning more every day around here.I love where the board is going right now its in a growing stage and doing well.

:heart: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom