Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Test Mast +PCT Suggestions

LiquidPhire

Hey guys,

I am planning on running a tren/test/mast cycle 100/100/75 starting soon, curious if I can shoot 2cc's instead EOD instead of 1 ED to cut back on some injections. Also this cycle will last for 4-6 weeks depending on how much is there. Anyone wanna suggest a PCT? I Will run this up until I leave for south beach then begin pct 7 days later when I return, thanks!

Yup im running basically the same cycle now. You can definitely do EOD. You can even get away with M/W/F but EOD is better.

Going to WMC? LOL Thats exactly how I'm running my cycle. Im running it up until WMC and then start PCT after. Actually what I'm gonna do is run Derma for the last month of my cycle (the month of march) but my last injects will be the week before WMC. I'm gonna continue just derma while im at my hotel for WMC then when I go back home I'm gonna run just derma for another month. And then Sustain for 2 months. Also I will be running Post Cycle and probably Unleashed. I don't know when to start using Post Cycle though. I don't know if I should wait until I'm on the sustain alpha or if I should start using it when I'm doing the month of just derma.

Liquid: Hopefully you can get 6 weeks out of your cycle... 4 weeks in, you should just be hitting full-swing and being on top of the world.... it'd be a shame to stop at that point. Will you be running any H C G? If so, do it throughout the cycle... go down to Miami, then start P C T immediately.... heck, if you can get some Sustain, just take it with you and start down there.

mus1cjunkie: Theoretically, you can run the Post Cycle any time...if not mistaken, I think Nelson uses it as a daily supplement simply for its multi-purpose benefits (liver support, estrogen control, etc.). But if you're gonna run original derma after your cycle, theoretically, that's still part of your cycle and not P C T... so you could wait until after the derma and start the Post Cycle when you do the Sustain.

Ya thats how I was gonna look at it. I'm considering p.c.t to be when I start sustain. The derma is just to let the gear completely get out of my body but still keep my test levels up so when I start p.c.t. I don't have any gear still in my system.

I wanna go to Miami too :(

It helps if you live 45 minutes away :)

Now I gotta get all cut up before I go down there so I can bang a bunch of south beach bitches :evil:

njmuscleguy said:
Liquid: Hopefully you can get 6 weeks out of your cycle... 4 weeks in, you should just be hitting full-swing and being on top of the world.... it'd be a shame to stop at that point. Will you be running any H C G? If so, do it throughout the cycle... go down to Miami, then start P C T immediately.... heck, if you can get some Sustain, just take it with you and start down there.

mus1cjunkie: Theoretically, you can run the Post Cycle any time...if not mistaken, I think Nelson uses it as a daily supplement simply for its multi-purpose benefits (liver support, estrogen control, etc.). But if you're gonna run original derma after your cycle, theoretically, that's still part of your cycle and not P C T... so you could wait until after the derma and start the Post Cycle when you do the Sustain.
Good post.

Top Bottom