Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren - how long

been on tren ace for 4 weeks now along with sust and I am so goddamn bloated! I started out at 50mg EOD of tren and pushed it up to 75mg EOD. Considering 100mg EOD for the last 2 weeks to see if that finally cuts me up any.

I gained 11 pounds of lean muscle in 3 weeks but the bloat is way too much for me. the tren did nothing for that as it has for other people.

i started taking AIFM last week in hopes i had to much estro and that doesnt seem to help to much either. I am gonna finish the tren at week 6 and continue with the sust another 4 weeks and be done.

i assumed i would get blaoted from the sust but i thought the tren would counter it. Guess not. anyone else get bloated with tren too or is it just me?

no ai's?

tren at 50mg eod is nto very much..plus you lose some in the barrel when you inject..your really prob only doing 40 eod

You can run tren as long as you want with no major issues other than the same problems running any nandrolone a long time can give, erectile probs. This however, can be countered with a higher dose of test.

I've run it for 16 weeks twice and I only had probs when I ran the acetate ester.

Tren is no more a poison than any other roid. Dbol is more harmful than tren. Run dbol for 16 weeks and see what your liver looks like after that.

You can run tren as long as you want with no major issues other than the same problems running any nandrolone a long time can give, erectile probs. This however, can be countered with a higher dose of test.

I've run it for 16 weeks twice and I only had probs when I ran the acetate ester.

Tren is no more a poison than any other roid. Dbol is more harmful than tren. Run dbol for 16 weeks and see what your liver looks like after that.

how long did it take you to recover after pct? meaning your libido to get back to normal.

and what did your pct look like for the 16 weeker? was that with tren enanthate?

how long did it take you to recover after pct? meaning your libido to get back to normal.

and what did your pct look like for the 16 weeker? was that with tren enanthate?

Well I don't do PCT I just run test @ 500mg EW between cycles so my libido came back pretty quick. Maybe 2 weeks?

I just ran 16 weeks of tren-e at a fairly low dose so sides weren't too bad until the last 6 where I bumped it up to 500mg/ew. Than the typical sides came into play. lol I wanted to run it longer but I needed a frickin break from the tren. After a while it gets to be a bit hard to handle. I switched to Deca and within 5 days I felt much better, much happier and could breath again. lol

Don't get me wrong. I love tren. You just need to take breaks from it because it becomes a bit overwhelming after a while.

Top Bottom