Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Boldenone NPP Test Prop Winstrol cycle?

downunder hunter

Ok im gonna start this cutting cycle just want some thoughts on it and if i am overdoing it in anyones opinion?

Week 1-14 test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-10 Boldenone undecylenate 200mg per week
Week 1-7 Tren ace 100mg e3d
Week 5-12 NPP 50mg eod
Week 8-14 Winstrol 50mg ed

Week 1-14 Dostinex 2x 0.25
Week 2-7 hcg 250iu e4d
Week 10-14 hcg 250iu e4d

Pct Nolvadex
Week 1-2 20mg ed
Week 3-4 10mg ed

Extra Nolva on hand if i get any signs of nasty sides during cycle

22 years old. 190 pounds. Two cyles under my belt. Just coming off a bulking cycle 17% body fat.
Train heavy 5-6 days p/w. Going to diet REALLY strict (already planning my meals and know my target calories 2350 per day) and add 3-4 days 30 mins cardio

Any tips on the cycle or any aspect of diet or cutting tips will be much appreciated
thanks

Ok im gonna start this cutting cycle just want some thoughts on it and if i am overdoing it in anyones opinion?

Week 1-14 test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-10 Boldenone undecylenate 200mg per week
Week 1-7 Tren ace 100mg e3d
Week 5-12 NPP 50mg eod
Week 8-14 Winstrol 50mg ed

Week 1-14 Dostinex 2x 0.25
Week 2-7 hcg 250iu e4d
Week 10-14 hcg 250iu e4d

Pct Nolvadex
Week 1-2 20mg ed
Week 3-4 10mg ed

Extra Nolva on hand if i get any signs of nasty sides during cycle

22 years old. 190 pounds. Two cyles under my belt. Just coming off a bulking cycle 17% body fat.
Train heavy 5-6 days p/w. Going to diet REALLY strict (already planning my meals and know my target calories 2350 per day) and add 3-4 days 30 mins cardio

Any tips on the cycle or any aspect of diet or cutting tips will be much appreciated
thanks

IMO running EQ for only 10 weeks and 200 mgs EW is a waste. 14 weeks and 400 mgs is my minimum. actually, 16 weeks is preferable.

I would rather see you run the tren 70 mgs EOD, this should give you roughly the same weekly dosage as 100 mgs E3 days

nolva isn't enough for PCT. personally, i would run clomid @ 50 mgs ED for 20-30 days, protein factory's "post cycle" and PP's sustain alpha

good luck with whatever you choose to do

to be completely honest that cycle sucks big time bro. its wrong in so many different ways that i dont know where to start. seriously

Dave is right, wrong doses, wrong running times, wrong stacks. Looks like your wanting to cut primarily with the extra cardio and your target calories.

This would be my advice.

Week 1-6 Test Prop 150mgs/EOD
Week 6-14 Test Prop 100mgs/EOD
Week 1-14 NPP 100mgs/EOD
Week 6-14 Tren Ace 50mgs/EOD
Week 6-14 Winny 25mgs/ED

Week 1-14 HCG 250iu's/twice weekly

Week 15-19 Nolva 20mgs/day
Week 15-19 PP's TRS

#1 - 22 years old
#2 - 190lbs
#3 - 2 cycles already done.

Verdict = :rolleyes:

You mean to tell me that your genetics suck so bad or you are so fucking lazy about working out that you need 5 DIFFERENT AAS COMPOUNDS just to drop some fat and water?

At 17% BF you are roughly only 160lbs of actual muscles. Which isn't very much overall. But your genius plan to transform your body involves placing yourself in a calorie restricted environment, stressing the CNS additional through training and cardio, and using a shit load of AAS just to weigh 180lbs. (hopefully?)

Well alright then! I hope that you are 5'1" so that 180lbs on you will actually look muscular after all this is said and done.

Now on the flip side of the coin, instead of doing a cutting cycle - which makes no sense since you said you did a bulker recently.

Why not just pick 2 compounds and do a cycle that is geared towards creating an anabolic environment for the body while you help make your new gains solid? Why push your weight up and then yo-yo it back down? Your body will only respond to that after a while by simply not cooperating. Instead of cutting weight, why not just take your time and force your body to adjust to the new size and create a new idea of is "normal" for it so when you hit the sauce back up again the future at a higher dose you can have a stronger jumping off point.

I would do test prop and winstrol for ten weeks. Eat clean, mild cardio and you will find that the extra water will leave your body on it's own. No need for a super strict diet or intense cardio system to try to force it out.

It is much better (and safer) to ease your body into the condition you want it rather than doing a crash course to get there fast and then struggle to hold that condition.

Dave is right, wrong doses, wrong running times, wrong stacks. Looks like your wanting to cut primarily with the extra cardio and your target calories.

This would be my advice.

Week 1-6 Test Prop 150mgs/EOD
Week 6-14 Test Prop 100mgs/EOD
Week 1-14 NPP 100mgs/EOD
Week 6-14 Tren Ace 50mgs/EOD
Week 6-14 Winny 25mgs/ED

Week 1-14 HCG 250iu's/twice weekly

Week 15-19 Nolva 20mgs/day
Week 15-19 PP's TRS
Thanks for the advice mate,
Only thing i may change is i may drop the NPP when i start the tren. Cause i dont wanna get more i already spent alot of $$$ shits not cheap in aus and dont have the balls to run em together anyway. This is close to the cycle i had on paper after i re evaluated what i was doing wrong after daves comment after a few hours researching. Im not heaps familiar with different cycles and AAS but you gotta start somewehere huh and the more i read the more i understand and know who to believe. I think i didnt really understand the concept of a 'cutting' cycle i dont want to loose weight. i want a 'lean bulk' cycle (i think) build lean muscle with no water retention and get some definition along the way. Im a personal trainer so its not like i dont know how to diet or train!!! or am 'fucking lazy' as APP would put it I am 13%bf BTW.(got a fellow trainer to use skinfold calipers on me today). Ill stick with this cycle. I wont cut my calories. Ill have a clean diet and throw a bit of cardio into my week and im sure ill get the result i want.
Thanks again

Last edited:
Top Bottom