Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training time before AAS cycle

Johann Essis

for how should you train with discipline before considering running a cycle of test only for mass gains, I started 3 months ago and before the gym I was in good shape, I can feel I have gained some mass in this three months but I wan to speed up the process, I'm 27 years old , 5'10 and weight 165 lbs, thank you.

I'm not using myself as an example, but I trained for over 20 years before I felt I could not make any more progress without a little gear. And I mean, a little.

I'd bet that the cycle I did for the show from my avatar is half of what most first timers do.

You need to get as close to your natural potential as possible, and three months are definitely not enough for that. I would say to train at least 3-5 years, train hard, and then consider using AAS when you hit a plateu the the progress will stop.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

I was 37 which means I waited 22 years before doing a cycle. THREE FKIN MONTHS!! Are you kidding me? Age wise you're fine but try to learn more about nutrition and training - like for another 18 months.

You want to take years to build up a base. Steroids are not magic, they are really only the icing on the cake when everything else is absolutely locked in. Stay natty as long as you are making progress. When you stop progressing, you are still likely no where near needing gear. There will be adjustments to make with diet and training that will get you over the plateau.

Top Bottom