Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of How to maximize Test!

sensational

So, we have a lot of posters that say to never go over 500mg/week of test. For some that works, which is cool. For others we need more...or do we?

Every bodybuilder worth his salt knows that "free test" is the desirable state for testosterone, when it is bound to serum proteins such as SHBG it essentially becomes inert in the anabolic sense.

So, we have this SHBG which test likes to bond to.

We can effect SHBG in one of two ways to get more "free test"

1. Lower SHBG!

Studies have shown that as low as .2mg/kg of Winstrol ED reduced SHBG by 48% in only 3 days. So by having a small dose of winstrol in a cycle ~20mg ED if you 200 pounds, you can lower SHBG by almost 50%! (Note all AAS reduce SHBG to some degree, but not to the extent that winny does)

2. Introduce a substance that has a stronger affinity for SHBG.
Proviron is the boob of bodybuilding. It serves no relative purpose until another variable, such as lactation is introduced (I like my analogy, because proviron has very positive effects on libido, as does a good rack!). But its strong affinity for the serum protein SHBG makes it very beneficial.

I know, I know, running two orals together is bad right? Not necessarily, as winstrol has been proven to be less hepatotoxic than other c-17 alkylated steroids, and such a low dose (.2mg/kg of bodyweight) would likely never become an issue. Further, proviron is alkylated on the first carbon which makes it resist hepatic breakdown less avidly, but accordingly reduces toxicity.

So, you have a relatively non-toxic oral in Provirion, and a low dose Winstrol which would likely never be problematic (get your blood work done kids!).

Dosing:

As I already mentioned, Winstrol has been proven effective at .2mg/kg of bodyweight.

Proviron, on the other hand, I could not find any info about. Bro-ology to steal a phrase from a prominent mod, has shown 25-50mg ED to be sufficient for this purpose. But if anyone has scientific data I would love to incorporate it!

The SYNERGY!

So, Proviron is very androgenic and thus will lend a "harder" look, and it has the additional benefit of (in best estimations) acting as an antagonist at the aromatase enzyme. Thus less estrogenic sides from test!

Winstrol, although used at this low dose, always lends a "harder" look to the physique, thus serving a secondary purpose.

So! Next time you plan your test cycle, and want to get the most out of it, consider winstrol and proviron. You will not only experience better gains, but will have less bloat and look less like a walking water balloon!

Thanks for reading my thoughts, which were of course, not my original ideas, but rather the compilation of studies and other peoples work.

what source is this from?

good read for those wanting to stay low with test. keep in mind about the hair loss with proviron if u r prone.

GUARDIAN said:
what source is this from?

good read for those wanting to stay low with test. keep in mind about the hair loss with proviron if u r prone.

Study was: Sex hormone-binding site for the anabolic steroid stanozolol: Evidence for its suitability as a Biological androgen sensitivity test. G Sinnecker, S kohler, Journal of Clin Endo Metab. 68: 1195, 1989.

For the relative toxicity of winny:

The influence of 6 months of oral anabolic steroids on body mass and respiratory muscles in undernournished COPD patients. Ivone Martins Ferriera, Ieda Verreschi et al. CHEST 114 (1) July 1998 19-28.

For the binding of proviron to SHBG:

Relative binding affinity of anabolic-androgenic steroids: comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin. Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA. Endrocrinology. 1984 Jun; 114(6):2100-6.

thank u!!!!

i like to read studies. :)

sensational said:
Study was: Sex hormone-binding site for the anabolic steroid stanozolol: Evidence for its suitability as a Biological androgen sensitivity test. G Sinnecker, S kohler, Journal of Clin Endo Metab. 68: 1195, 1989.

For the relative toxicity of winny:

The influence of 6 months of oral anabolic steroids on body mass and respiratory muscles in undernournished COPD patients. Ivone Martins Ferriera, Ieda Verreschi et al. CHEST 114 (1) July 1998 19-28.

For the binding of proviron to SHBG:

Relative binding affinity of anabolic-androgenic steroids: comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin. Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA. Endrocrinology. 1984 Jun; 114(6):2100-6.

Would it be pointless if I'm taking winstrol orally 50 mg 6days/week to take unleashed while on? I planned on using unleashed during post cycle or maybe injecting winnie and taking unleashed during... probably just go with original plan of oral winnie and unleashed during post... either way I want that shbg to be taken down...

ariel347 said:
Would it be pointless if I'm taking winstrol orally 50 mg 6days/week to take unleashed while on? I planned on using unleashed during post cycle or maybe injecting winnie and taking unleashed during... probably just go with original plan of oral winnie and unleashed during post... either way I want that shbg to be taken down...

To be honest I know nothing of Unleashed, would have to ask Nelson about that, and I don't think it would be pointless, if anything would augment the effectiveness.

sensational post sensational!

some notes:

1) the SHBG benefits of winny are only seen when its taken orally, not when injected intramuscular (according to a monograph on another prominent site anyway) - this suppossedly because of the increased interaction with shbg in the liver during 1st pass

2) one of the active ingredients in Unleased functions much like proviron to free bound test - pick one, but both is probably overkill

Mavafanculo said:
sensational post sensational!

some notes:

1) the SHBG benefits of winny are only seen when its taken orally, not when injected intramuscular (according to a monograph on another prominent site anyway) - this suppossedly because of the increased interaction with shbg in the liver during 1st pass

2) one of the active ingredients in Unleased functions much like proviron to free bound test - pick one, but both is probably overkill
:heart:

sensational said:
So, we have a lot of posters that say to never go over 500mg/week of test. For some that works, which is cool. For others we need more...or do we?

Every bodybuilder worth his salt knows that "free test" is the desirable state for testosterone, when it is bound to serum proteins such as SHBG it essentially becomes inert in the anabolic sense.

So, we have this SHBG which test likes to bond to.

We can effect SHBG in one of two ways to get more "free test"

1. Lower SHBG!

Studies have shown that as low as .2mg/kg of Winstrol ED reduced SHBG by 48% in only 3 days. So by having a small dose of winstrol in a cycle ~20mg ED if you 200 pounds, you can lower SHBG by almost 50%! (Note all AAS reduce SHBG to some degree, but not to the extent that winny does)

2. Introduce a substance that has a stronger affinity for SHBG.
Proviron is the boob of bodybuilding. It serves no relative purpose until another variable, such as lactation is introduced (I like my analogy, because proviron has very positive effects on libido, as does a good rack!). But its strong affinity for the serum protein SHBG makes it very beneficial.

I know, I know, running two orals together is bad right? Not necessarily, as winstrol has been proven to be less hepatotoxic than other c-17 alkylated steroids, and such a low dose (.2mg/kg of bodyweight) would likely never become an issue. Further, proviron is alkylated on the first carbon which makes it resist hepatic breakdown less avidly, but accordingly reduces toxicity.

So, you have a relatively non-toxic oral in Provirion, and a low dose Winstrol which would likely never be problematic (get your blood work done kids!).

Dosing:

As I already mentioned, Winstrol has been proven effective at .2mg/kg of bodyweight.

Proviron, on the other hand, I could not find any info about. Bro-ology to steal a phrase from a prominent mod, has shown 25-50mg ED to be sufficient for this purpose. But if anyone has scientific data I would love to incorporate it!

The SYNERGY!

So, Proviron is very androgenic and thus will lend a "harder" look, and it has the additional benefit of (in best estimations) acting as an antagonist at the aromatase enzyme. Thus less estrogenic sides from test!

Winstrol, although used at this low dose, always lends a "harder" look to the physique, thus serving a secondary purpose.

So! Next time you plan your test cycle, and want to get the most out of it, consider winstrol and proviron. You will not only experience better gains, but will have less bloat and look less like a walking water balloon!

Thanks for reading my thoughts, which were of course, not my original ideas, but rather the compilation of studies and other peoples work.

DUDE! What do you think THIS does?!

http://www.elitefitnessnutrition.co...o-increase-free-Testosterone/M/B000YZ6X20.htm

Top Bottom