Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of How to maximize Test!

sensational said:
lol.

In all seriousness, Nelson's products are quality. If you want to go with a natural product, or any of that good legal law abiding citizen jazz, do Nelson's as you know you are getting quality.

Thanks bro.
:)

Bump to see if anyone has the correct dosing info for proviron for the purposes of binding to SHBG. I'm looking for a proviron to test ratio, like for every 250mg of test, 25mg of Proviron ED?

Input fellas, debate!

Blood, Sweat, Tears!

guys androgens keep shbg low, but e2 raises it right up.

shbg shouldnt really be seen as the enemy- it does bind to test and make it supposedly inactive' but it also mops up extra estrogen and renders it inactive, and keeps your test level stable, as if it spikes too quicky it converts to e2.

shbg will naturally be lower when e2 is kept down, and when test is up.

rather than trying to effect shbg directly, you should look at keeping e2 lowish, and then shbg wont really be a worry.

just my point of view

masterpp said:
guys androgens keep shbg low, but e2 raises it right up.

shbg shouldnt really be seen as the enemy- it does bind to test and make it supposedly inactive' but it also mops up extra estrogen and renders it inactive, and keeps your test level stable, as if it spikes too quicky it converts to e2.

shbg will naturally be lower when e2 is kept down, and when test is up.

rather than trying to effect shbg directly, you should look at keeping e2 lowish, and then shbg wont really be a worry.

just my point of view

That's not entirely accurate. Low SHBG will prevent e build up but low e won't necessarily lower shbg. You can have zero estrogen and still have a low free T level.

Top Bottom