Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thats it, I ain't weighing myself no more

f4209211

Its been 2 weeks since i have gained a single pound but stength is increasing steadily. I have just finished my 6th week of cycle and am now looking to stay at the same body weight but gain pure muscle and nothing more.

I don't care about the weight anymore. Just muscle and lean muscle

I rarely weight myself.

It's all about keeping the commitment in the gym and how you look in the mirror anyway.

Weight is just a number, IMO.

Yup, all that matters is how you look! Even though sometimes it can be pretty depressing losing a few pounds, cause then you start torturing yourself with "OMG, am I getting smaller?"

i hear ya. i was maintaining bodyweight and getting frustrated first week of my cycle here. i jumped about 4-5 lbs after 10 days after all (today matter of fact)....but fact of the matter is that even before the weight jump people were like "damn getting buff" or "you look like a weightlifting guy" or "are you a wrestler" lol. most of this was from 16 year old girls and young boys......but even my buddies were like damn your getting vascular and what not. so like you said its how you look. but i still demand to hit at least 190 lean here. thing is that 1 1/2 lbs a week for 10 weeks is barely notciable. so you must think of that too, if you looking for 15 lbs lean mass in 10 weeks. i tell you though....dbol plus carbs and workouts and arimidex make me look like a different person. because this is the second time dbol got me tons of compliments. no way the sust and EQ are doing much if anything at barely week 2, at 3 injects a week and i am getting comments left and right. so i react VERY well to dbol plus arimidex. :D

I used to weigh myself DAILY at the gym, and I would weight at different times of day, as I workout at different times of day. That was stupid, because we all have daily fluctuations in weight, and it can just screw with your psych.

Now I weigh once a week or so and try not to let it fuck with me if the scale isn't saying what I want---MORE!

I weigh myself at night, right after my HUGE dinner. This way I weight the most and feel big and manly and macho and strong. If I weigh myself in morning, feel like little girl :insane: :insane:

Right on dzuljas I weigh a good 4 more lbs in the evening. In the morning I get depressed thinking I am starting to loose even though I know I don't have anything in my system. I am going to try and stop weighing myself all the time and get on maybe every 10 days or something.

Top Bottom