Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testanon....extremely Bad Reaction....please Help

SUST-MAN

so it was thursday night......
i figured i would start my cycle....
i took 2 cc's of testanon in the shoulder.....
went to bed....
woke up feelin a bit cold...
my fave was red and felt hot....
went to the wiz to buy a fax machine....
by the time i got inside i was shivering so bad that my spine and chest were hurting....my head was throbing...i was sweating pretty bad and could feel a fever.
i went back out side and sat in my car for 3 hours in misery...
went home and slept all day....and all night.
the next day i still had symptoms but was feeling a bit better.....until that night....when the same thing happened....i was sweating....but freezing....high fever about 102......and a bad headache....
this thins morning i woke up.....my pillow soaking wet, my shirt drenched...but i feel much better.
oh,....by the way, my shoulder is super swollen red and hot.

i know these are symptoms of first time sust users....but is it normally this bad? has anyone else expierienced this.

FYI....the stuff is definitly legit. maybe i just took too much.

thanks!

ANYONE????????

I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN EVERY TIME....I CANT GET SICK AND GO TO WORK....

SHOULD I JUST TAKE .5 cc every day?

PLEASE HELP ME....

damn bro.. u should've used 1cc, not 2cc. it gets easier as u go along. i had the same symptons as those the first 3 injections i did.. but it gets easier. theres no pain at all if u mix it w/ 1cc of deca.. little or no pain.

Wow! Glad you are feeling better now, mixing the next shot with Eq would be a good idea and will not affect each other effectiveness. Best of luck!

M18

you guys should have seen me at the wiz trying to get back to my car...

i was hunched over....shaking like crazy....freezing....sweating....my face was red and you would think i was a drug addict or something.

i thought they were going to call the cops....

and i had lots more sust in my car.....and deca....and test enanth.....and eq....and needles...etc

the same thing happened to me when i first started to use sust250 a while back. now i am currently on a gram of testenon250 and i get it once in a blue moon but your body should get used to it. if it continues, i would try another brand maybe.

:eek: dude i did all the stuff like freeze itheat it put eq in it and deca and nothing seemed to work for me. i thought i was loosing my arm. i felt tired all the time, sick, chills, the same shit you had. good luck i couldnt finish mine

I WILL FINISH!

BUT I WILL JUST TAKE MY SHOT ON FRIDAY NIGHT.....SO I DONT HAVE TO GO TO WORK FOR THE FOLLOWING DAYS IF I GET SICK....

WE ARE ALL SICK PEOPLE! WHAT WE Do....hehe...I LVOE IT!

the reaction you've had has been reported by others...its due to the benzyl alcohol in the sust...what i do is mix 1cc of sust with either 1cc of deca and else 1cc of test cyp...that dilutes the sust...also if you apply a warm wash cloth to the area after injection it helps disperse the juice or take a hot shower and spray your glute with hot water..by the way i only inject in my glutes..it gets better each time just finished an injection on friday and no pain,,just a little heaviness

Top Bottom