Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e and Tbol cycle. Simplictiy works.

Kempona

It's been a first cycle when I use test itself with just a little jump start help at the beginning..and it works.

1-4 week 50mg/d dbol
2-12 week 500mg/w test e
2-12 week 500iu/w hcg
0-12 week 0.5ml/w arm

I used to be 185 with 6% bf, now at week 8 I've gained 13 pounds and still lean -bf 9%-. Eat like a champ and getting bigger.

My point is I've done so many cycles sometimes used 4-5 different enhancers, but never test e and I just realized I can gain quality muscle with a basic test cycle.

I eat a lot of protein and carbs too, but just quality food. No junk!

It's been a first cycle when I use test itself with just a little jump start help at the beginning..and it works.

1-4 week 50mg/d dbol
2-12 week 500mg/w test e
2-12 week 500iu/w hcg
0-12 week 0.5ml/w arm

I used to be 185 with 6% bf, now at week 8 I've gained 13 pounds and still lean -bf 9%-. Eat like a champ and getting bigger.

My point is I've done so many cycles sometimes used 4-5 different enhancers, but never test e and I just realized I can gain quality muscle with a basic test cycle.

You started your cycle at 185 with 6%bf that gives you about 11lb of bf?

Now 8 weeks into the cycle you are 13 lbs heaver = 198 and you now have 9%bf which at 198 is 18 lbs of bf.

18-11= 7 extra lbs of bf

13 lbs gain -7lb bf = 6 lbs muscle

Now what will be interesting to see is what you are left with after pct and recovery. Then also what you are left with after you try to cut off the extra bf.

Not taking into account water weight which you will prob drop fast after the cycle so prob less bf after the cycle is over.

You started your cycle at 185 with 6%bf that gives you about 11lb of bf?

Now 8 weeks into the cycle you are 13 lbs heaver = 198 and you now have 9%bf which at 198 is 18 lbs of bf.

18-11= 7 extra lbs of bf

13 lbs gain -7lb bf = 6 lbs muscle

Now what will be interesting to see is what you are left with after pct and recovery. Then also what you are left with after you try to cut off the extra bf.

Well, what does it suppose to mean..?

We all know cant keep all the gains..,but I'm pretty good with that...also no water retention at all..
Also how much should I gain from a simple cycle like this..? 30 pounds..?

My metabolism is very fast and I'm a lean body type guy, so be ripped for me is very easy.

Whatever after this it will be another...

1-4 week 50mg/d dbol
2-12 week 500mg/w test e
2-12 week 500iu/w hcg
0-12 week 0.5ml/w arm

This is exactly what I will be doing for my next cycle. How do you like the tbol?

Well, what does it suppose to mean..?

We all know cant keep all the gains..,but I'm pretty good with that...also no water retention at all..
Also how much should I gain from a simple cycle like this..? 30 pounds..?

My metabolism is very fast and I'm a lean body type guy, so be ripped for me is very easy.

Whatever after this it will be another...

Nothing really. I was just writing it down to look at it. 8 weeks and a lean 6lb's muscle is a good gain bro. If you cut off all the fat and recover and you are left with say a 5lb gain of muscle over all then hell thats still a good gain for most of us.

test and tbol is one of my favorite stacks bro, used to be all i used for a couple years. i have my bro on test e and tbol right now and hes loving it.

Top Bottom