Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp cycle...4 weeks in and nothing?

Razarsharp

Here's what I'm cycling:
Week 1 & 2 = 2cc's
Week 3 & 4 = 3cc's
My diet consists of over 300g of protein and about 5000 total calories. I currently weight 230 up only 5 pounds from the start and most of that feels like water - bloat. My strength is leveling off too. I was thinking of jumping up to 4cc's for the next 5 weeks and adding some d-bol until I start lowering my dosages. I have clomid available but don't feel as if my test levels are any higher or my natural levels are any lower....plus no side effects whatsoever (no acne, no tits, no shrunken nuts, etc.).

This is my very first cycle. Any suggestions will be muchly appreciated!! And keep in mind, I'm looking for some hardcore muscle growth to compliment my intense workouts and heavy poundages.

THANKS!!:rolleyes:

Don't blow a nut Bro. 5-6wks is the usual kick in time. You gained weight? If so then that means it's probably real. Just relax and let things run the course.

Is that cyp 250mg/cc? or 200mg. You can wack 4cc's of EQ but if it's only 50mg/cc then your only getting 200mg of it.

Peace

BUBBA TEST DOESNT TAKE 5 TO 6 WEEKS TO KICK IN! WHAT KIND OF CYP IS IT? YOU SHOULD OF FELT THE STUFF STARTING TO WORK BY NOW.

yup, 4 weeks so it should be kicking in any day now! Keep us posted. What brand is it?

I'm exactly 3 weeks into a cyp-only cycle, so far I've gained about 9 lbs. First week was 2000mg, then 1500mg the next, then 1000mg for the rest of the cycle. I'm using .375 mg arimidex a day. Although my gains are somewhat better than yours (especially since I'm doing arimidex) I'm still not really fired up about 9 lbs. in three weeks. Or should I be?

It's legit. I saw the labels and compared that to two different sites that have the rip offs and the real deals. It is the normal potency as stated on the original bottle...like 200mg/1ml or something like that. Each bottle is about 10cc's.

I'm getting ok pumps but nothing like I was told I should be getting. And I almost think the pumps are from my calorie/protein increase.

I'm going to hit about 5cc's tonight or 1000mg. By next week I should see.

Should I take it every 5 days or every 7-10? I've been averaging about every 6 days. I honestly think I have naturally lower test levels anyways...who knows.

Any advice??

And what about your sexual activity? This is often good way how to know if your test is real.

I think every 5 days is Ideal but you can go for 6 or 7 because of the long half life

Razarsharp said:
It's legit. I saw the labels and compared that to two different sites that have the rip offs and the real deals. It is the normal potency as stated on the original bottle...like 200mg/1ml or something like that. Each bottle is about 10cc's.

I'm getting ok pumps but nothing like I was told I should be getting. And I almost think the pumps are from my calorie/protein increase.

I'm going to hit about 5cc's tonight or 1000mg. By next week I should see.

Should I take it every 5 days or every 7-10? I've been averaging about every 6 days. I honestly think I have naturally lower test levels anyways...who knows.

Any advice??
Is it upjohn or ttokkyo? I tried both and gained alot quick with upjohn and didnt gain that much with ttokkyo, you can go every 5 days if you want but i think 7 is plenty. I wouldnt take 1000mg unless you have benn on the gear for a while

Why did you shoot only 2cc's weeks 1 + 2, while doing 3ccs the rest? I think you just wasted a couple of weeks there.

Top Bottom