Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is t3 at a low dose still considered to promote protein synthesis?

Jabs

I have some t3 left over from last year and I was thinking of adding it to my cycle to enhance the effects of the AS. Have you used this and noticed a difference with adding a low dose of t3 during a cycle. What dose did you use? How long? What was the outcome gains or fat loss etc?

Thanks

jabs

i'm using 25mcg a day for 40 days.....then a break of 40 days.....then 25mcg for 40 more days. using 35mg winny during those 40 days T3 spans also. base cycle is 500mg enanthate a week and 2iu GH 5/2 split for 4 months (using 500mg EQ for the 40 days or so inbetween the winny/t3 break also). ran the GH 1 month pre, and will run one month post cycle too. but from what i heard you need t3 while using GH, at least in low doses. i also have read numerous times 25mcg (and even as low as 12.5mcg) of T3 helps with protein synthesis.

FREAKZILLA1 said:
i'm using 25mcg a day for 40 days.....then a break of 40 days.....then 25mcg for 40 more days. using 35mg winny during those 40 days T3 spans also. base cycle is 500mg enanthate a week and 2iu GH 5/2 split for 4 months (using 500mg EQ for the 40 days or so inbetween the winny/t3 break also). ran the GH 1 month pre, and will run one month post cycle too. but from what i heard you need t3 while using GH, at least in low doses. i also have read numerous times 25mcg (and even as low as 12.5mcg) of T3 helps with protein synthesis.

Thanks for the info. Have you noticed a difference with size growth and does the low does cause flat muscle bellies. I noticed my muscles getting flat when dieting and using t3 but I never used it in a bulking cycle.

I appreciate the help

jabs

In a nutshell. T3 works through proteolytic pathways.

It increases both POSSIBLE protein Synthesis and protein turnover(catabolism).

I put a big emphasis on POSSIBLE protein Synthesis.

W/o the addition of AAS, the POSSIBLE increase in protein synthesis is completely irrelevant.

Furthermore, since T3 INCREASES protein catabolism(turnover) no matter what, you will lose muscle big time w/o the use of AAS.

The purpose of AAS is to CURB T3's catabolic effects(Through cortisone reduction) and also reap the benefits of T3's enhancement of protein synthesis(AAS increase protein synthesis)

End result is: Muscle gain combined with possible small Fat loss. Why possible fat loss? B/c T3 increases the burning of carbs,proteins, and FATS. So, if your diet is clean, this will most likely be the case. (I'm obviously reffering to Kcals at slightly above maintenance btw.)

The only dosage that can be used safely post-cycle w/o AAS is 6.25-12.5mcg/day. That dosage should put you in the upper normal Range for T3 levels.

Fonz

Jabs said:

Thanks for the info. Have you noticed a difference with size growth and does the low does cause flat muscle bellies. I noticed my muscles getting flat when dieting and using t3 but I never used it in a bulking cycle.

I appreciate the help

jabs

yeah, the T3 and low carbs are flattening for sure (not for certain which one more than the other). but hey you gotta expect that. veins show through though so that is good. :) too early to tell on the size growth aspect yet though.............

I'm using 12.5 mcg everyday right now in a cutting cycle with no AAS and I am getting leaner and stronger...go figure??? Also, it is a CKD- my weight has stayed the same, but BF is decreasing!

I'm using 12.5 mcg everyday right now in a cutting cycle with no AAS and I am getting leaner and stronger...go figure??? Also, it is a CKD- my weight has stayed the same, but BF is decreasing!

Top Bottom