Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-bol for cutting cycle

48baro

After my bulking cycle I did the cutting phase with anavar only, I spent a bunch of money as you all know var is very expensive and results were very poor. I never took tbol as a cutting agent I'm pretty sure some of you guys here have taken it , what can I expect from tbol for cutting?

it is very hard to know your situation cause var is frequently faked #1.. also using steroids to 'cut' usually leads to dissapointment.. steroids ARE NOT fat burners.. those studies you see that show var burns fat were done on rodents, not on people. the only studies we have on people show that it prevents muscle wasting while you have a muscle wasting disease or in a caloric deficit.

so the lesson is don't use steroids to burn fat. you can use them to recomp, you can use them to gain muscle and strength.

and to answer your question tbol is very similar to var. they both stack well with an androgen. i love to stack them with tren myself for maximum strength and muscle gains. just make sure you are getting legit product :)

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Tbol can certainly be used for cutting but ultimately it will come down to your diet. Steroids do not burn fat so technically you can cut on any steroid including dbol or deca. Just make sure you are in a caloric deficit and are training hard every day.

I would rather regard Tbol as a lean bulking agent, not a cutting one. It will indeed not cause water retention or fat gains, but it is still a bulking agent, so it will not do much for cutting purposes.

If all you want to do, is to cut, then I would instead recommend you to use Cardarine GW with N2Slin - these two compounds are really good for fat loss, so you will definitely get very good results with them, and have no side effects at all. Just make sure to be getting them from a reliable source, such as sarm1.com/

Top Bottom