Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

system shutting back down...

Wannagetbig2017

So i need some help on what to do next.

I was on HRT therapy from August 2016 to December 2016. Stopped the testosterone cyp and waited about 4 weeks to get it out of my system. Then went on HCG for 2 weeks at 1500iu per week then waited an additional 3 days after my last HCG injection and then started clomid at 50mg per week for 4 weeks and at the same time took Tamoxifen at 20mg. I had to stop Tamoxifen after 10 days because i started getting serious side effects from it. I continued with just the clomid.

So the past few weeks ive started to feel like shit. Doctor did blood work and saw my test levels shot back down to 192 and my LH and FSH levels were low as well which means my body is slowly shutting back down again.

Not sure if i did anything wrong, but any suggestions on what new protocol can be followed that will get me back to normal.

what were your bloods BEFORE? why would you go on HRT for 4 months? do you understand what HRT is? it is for life, you don't just come off when you feel like it

also whoever told you to use hcg should be shot. hcg is suppressive and will severely desensitize your testes, sometimes permanently!! you should never use hcg during pct!

what were your bloods BEFORE? why would you go on HRT for 4 months? do you understand what HRT is? it is for life, you don't just come off when you feel like it

also whoever told you to use hcg should be shot. hcg is suppressive and will severely desensitize your testes, sometimes permanently!! you should never use hcg during pct!

The clinic i went too. I used HRT as therapy and also to see benefits from working out. I did have low T levels before i started. Came in at 288. But after i came off it to see how i would feel again, my levels came back at 191

The clinic i went too. I used HRT as therapy and also to see benefits from working out. I did have low T levels before i started. Came in at 288. But after i came off it to see how i would feel again, my levels came back at 191
your levels were low before, so going on HRT isn't going to help matters man. when you use exogenous hormones, including hcg, that desensitizes your leydig cells more

hcg is a scam, that clinic was just trying to make more money off of you. it is extracted pregnant female urine and no male should ever touch that crap. i have yet to have a single person give me a logical reason to use hcg.

When you get on TRT, it's generally for the rest of your life. That's the whole point of TRT. Your testosterone levels are so low that no PCT or recovery protocol will fix them so TRT becomes necessary.

I would just stay on TRT through the clinic that originally prescribed you it.

If that doesn't work, I would just order testosterone from a UG lab and self prescribe TRT. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a source.

You DO NOT want to use HCG -> https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

The goal of TRT is to put your testosterone levels in the normal range but in the high end of the normal range. A dosage of 100-200mg/week is a good TRT dosage for most people. It is very individual though so the only way to know for sure what dosage it right for you is through blood work.

An aromatize inhibitor or AI is very important when on TRT. You want to keep your estrogen levels in the normal range, but on the low end of the normal range. Just like with your TRT dosage, it is very individual and the only way to know for sure what AI dosage is good for you is through blood work. Aromasin at 5mg every other day will be a good dosage for most people.

Top Bottom