Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestion for Cyclist

i would say no--having been a sponsored runner in another life--at least is seems that long ago and now a crazy cyclist (at 42) winny would be too harsh on the joints. the best thing for cyclists is anavar and EPO/ or equipoise and GH. the problem with the equipoise is it does help build lean mass and most cyclists are happy with their weight but they want to change the most crucial part strength-to-weight ratio or in bike geek terms power output/watts and in simple terms their aerobic capacity.

so equipoise while promoting production of EPO, thus triggering mor RBCs, also can add lean muscle, so the pros and wannabes use plain EPO (which if you are not practically under the care of a doc taking daily blood tests can be deadly--it killed a half dozen pros from Belgium a bunch of years ago.

thus, var, while also building a bit of muscle (which has more to do the workout than the impact of the var) is such strength builder it is preferred for the crucial power increase.

winny is used by sprinters--the joint problems of e.g 100 rpm for a 5 hour race for 2 days is not an issue and part of a sprinters power comes from the upper bidy/whole body so a bit if test and winny work fine...unless your name is Ben Johnson, Joiner Kersee, and so on.

test, specifically IMHO (and the inside gossip mill) halo or suspension, is what took down the US winner of the Tours de Franace a couple of years ago.

thanks for clarifying that up for me eddy... i bet EQ is great for the off season and you would probably get hardly any water retention due to you're extreame training

Last edited:
Eddy, what dosage would you suggest for offseason usage of var only? My supplier told me to use 100/mg/day, but doing my own research tells me that is way too much for cyclists.

Eddy, what dosage would you suggest for offseason usage of var only? My supplier told me to use 100/mg/day, but doing my own research tells me that is way too much for cyclists.
Hey man, I am also a cyclist but have not used anavar. From what I have read 10/mg per day can be used for maintenance. 50 to 100/mg is for a full strength cycle. I have tried responding to some of Eddy's posts with questions also but I haven't seen him post here in months. On another note, when you are back in the build phase I would recommend that you checkout GW. It is great stuff for endurance.

Yeah, I wish Eddy was here to help. Or just any cyclist that has actually used var that could give some info. I've read some info on it that var is no good. Others say it is. Conflicting info and not being able to get a good recommended dosage for a cylist is making me lean towards ditching the var. I don't want to kill my V02, which is a possibility (from what I've read). Regarding the GW, I've never heard of it before you mentioned it. I've done a little reading on it this morning and it sounds like it could be some good stuff. I'm just looking for something that'll help gains in the off-season, not trying to go pro. Do you have personal experience from it?

Yea, I am on 5mg per day of GW501516. I think it is awesome stuff and great for endurance. You will notice that your HR gets lower and you power output goes up! Just what we look for.! Checkout the GW thread GW501516...post your experience - Page 13 for tons of info. As far as other gear, I tried Albuterol but didn't like it too much because it increased my HR too high during intervals. I think it would be good for mid level endurance rides but not for competition. I also think it could be used to help drop weight before racing season. I should also mention that I have found using about 35 mg (3 pumps) of Androgel test the night before a hard training or competition really helps.

Yeah, I wish Eddy was here to help. Or just any cyclist that has actually used var that could give some info. I've read some info on it that var is no good. Others say it is. Conflicting info and not being able to get a good recommended dosage for a cylist is making me lean towards ditching the var. I don't want to kill my V02, which is a possibility (from what I've read). Regarding the GW, I've never heard of it before you mentioned it. I've done a little reading on it this morning and it sounds like it could be some good stuff. I'm just looking for something that'll help gains in the off-season, not trying to go pro. Do you have personal experience from it?

Came across this thread - am a triathlete and cyclist. Have used VAR in the past for cycling only strength gains - results were unfortunately horrendous. Strength def increased -in the gym that is. Aerobic capacity crashed. Couldn't manage to get more than 30miles into a ride and legs just died on me. I have posted good comment on Oral Turanibol which I am finding great for swim,bike and run. No aerobic impairments at all.

Top Bottom