Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid NooB asked Stupid Question...

music city

NooB asks Stupid Question (not about sources!)...

i am here because i am not really sure where else to go and I read about the site a while back in Outside magazine. and i just had twins and my body is in a sorry state.

I was a college athlete. I used to lift heavy au naturel and then i hurt more shoulder and moved towards endurance athletics. now, I want to get strong again but I don't need bulk (I know most of you think thats a punk thing but the attributes i need are different to the skillset a bodybuilder needs).

i am wondering if some patient person could recommend a short, low-impact cycle of AS. I have been looking into Deca quite a bit and it seems pretty reaasonable. I want to add lean muscle and keep most of the focus on cardio.

my wife and i just had twins and i am in disrepair.

best
music city

Last edited:
read more here and you'll be able to make an informed decision in no time

Re: NooB asks Stupid Question (not about sources!)...

music city said:
i am here because i am not really sure where else to go and I read about the site a while back in Outside magazine. and i just had twins and my body is in a sorry state.

I was a college athlete. I used to lift heavy au naturel and then i hurt more shoulder and moved towards endurance athletics. now, I want to get strong again but I don't need bulk (I know most of you think thats a punk thing but the attributes i need are different to the skillset a bodybuilder needs).

i am wondering if some patient person could recommend a short, low-impact cycle of AS. I have been looking into Deca quite a bit and it seems pretty reaasonable. I want to add lean muscle and keep most of the focus on cardio.

best
music city

Read up my friend...we dont condone the use of AAS if your not ready...Have you gotten back into the gym? if so what are you doing...how is your cardio? what does your diet look like? what are your current stats...we are here to help..but not to give someone (what they would assume) the easy answer to the perfect body..that comes from you..and hard work.

Re: NooB asks Stupid Question (not about sources!)...

Hey, how'd you like the "newbie sticky" that explains how newbies should ask for advise????

Gotta do more research my man. You're looking for a "short, low impact cycle" What the hell does that mean? Also, deca isn't for a "short cycle". It has a longer acting ester which means it takes long to kick in. Hence, the reason it isn't a good idea for a "short" cycle.

Most will agree that a basic 1st cycle should be test @ 250-500 mg's per week for 10-12 weeks. Followed by PCT. You're not going to listen to what anyone says about waiting so there you go.

P.S.
congrats on the twins

music city said:

best
music city

thank you very much for the quick response...

i am back in the gym 5 days a week 2 hr strngth/ 1 hr cardio 7 days a week. my base fitness is coming along. i work hard and have trained with some very intense trainers like the strength coach of the Utah Jazz.

I work hard. Very hard. i put in 400 miles a week on a bicycle in the mountains for three years. i have always been focuesd and concentrated in the gym, and i am not looking for anything easy. I am just looking to not feel so old and damned pathetic.

2 hours of lifting is too much. I'm willing to bet anything that you are definitely over training.

How long have you been "back in the gym"? Also what time are you doing cardio and what is your diet like?

Sounds like all you're looking to do is tone up. You DO NOT need steroids for that.

music city said:
thank you very much for the quick response...

i am back in the gym 5 days a week 2 hr strngth/ 1 hr cardio 7 days a week. my base fitness is coming along. i work hard and have trained with some very intense trainers like the strength coach of the Utah Jazz.

I work hard. Very hard. i put in 400 miles a week on a bicycle in the mountains for three years. i have always been focuesd and concentrated in the gym, and i am not looking for anything easy. I am just looking to not feel so old and damned pathetic.

welcome and good luck - alot off great info in here for you - read read read and ask and you'll do fine - K

You will need a solid foundation of moderate to heavy lifting for a couple of months before even thinking about roids. In the meantime Research & Read this forum & the training forum as much as possible!

RADAR

Last edited:
Top Bottom