Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterility issues with pre-loading syringe two weeks ahead of time?

Vascular Freak

I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and will be flying so I will not be able to take my gear on the plane obviously. I am going to load up three syringes and mail them to my destination. Will I have any sterility problems if the gear is inside the syringe for a few weeks before being injected?

I have pre-loaded syringes the night before. I don't know about 2 weeks or more. My guess is there is a chance for contamination, but if you use sterile technique, wipe with alcohol swabs on the bottle's rubber top before filling syringe and so on you should be ok.

I dont understand why you can't pack the AAS in your suitcase.

I do 10 days worth at a time and never had a problem. It makes ED injections so much easier. Just be sure you change the needle with a sterile one before injecting. I keep mine in a zip-lock freezer bag as storage.

this is what you do:

draw out the juice into each syringe using a 20g needle. then re cap the syring with a fresh 23-25g needle. that way the needle wont be sitting there for 2 weeks "used" not inject use but drawing use....

but the needles in a plastic bag with some cotton swabs dipped with alchol.

i think ur problem is going to be more of getting the package through and not having the packaged get kicked around, thus messing up the syringe. i mean if uve ever seen the way they handle the mail :evil:

To be totally honest, I am using mutli-dose vials and didn't want to send the whole vial because I will need them here in the mean time. I actually have family that are drving to the destination that I am flying to so I packed inside a UPSP Mailing box and put them in my suitcase, and my suitcase is with them in the car. This way when I get there my suitcase will be sitting there with some loaded "guns". LOL

I loaded the needle with a 18g needle, then put a 25 g pin back on the syringe and put it in the original wrapper, I then put them in a bag, then in a box with styrafoam packing and taped up the box.

Will I be ok, I don't want any infections, or problems for that matter.

Top Bottom