Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start now or wait till track is near?

Hey all, im planning on taking a fina, anavar cycle.. I will run my anavar for 8 weeks at 40mg/ed and i will run the fina 75mg ed.. I will use clomid after to keep most and I will also be using creatine during this cycle.. now this cycle is for my track season up at ISU! I am really looking forward to whipping some ass! anyways.. my question is, should I wait a bit to start this cycle or should I start now and hit it up?? I want it to be usefull during track season, I have along time till track, it is the last sport of the year, I am gonna start tranning here soon for it tho, Im a sprinter, and will be doing sprints soon! so should I take it with my tranning or should I wait?? what do you all think??

I would guess the best time to start your cycle would be about 4 weeks before you start track...How long does the season last???

I know that when I was in track, all of the drug testing was done at the end of the season, so I'd start now and hoep that it all cleared out of my system before any testing was done.

but I don't know what the testing is like in your division - and I never did drugs while in school, so I also don't know if there were other tests if you were suspicious (I was never that good, so they wouldn't have even cared).

My coachs are dumb and wont test.. lol.. only test if they are really really suspisious.. but it wont be too obvious.. Im already our number 3 guy, wanna move up!! Will it help me out at all if I took it now?? Maybe I could take it now, then more later like during the season. what do you think??

the drugs don't help you sprint
the muscles do
the drugs help you build the muscle
get on the drugs now - build up the muscle, and enjoy it.

and you usually don't have to worry about coaches testing you - they test at the big races.
so if you are are good, you have a pretty good shot at getting tested.
my friend didn't even win his race and he got tested.

good luck with it man.

I know all the high level dudes (olympic level) are heavy gh, but I don't know what else.
I know ben johnson got busted for winstrol, but many people in the track community agree that he was set up - they found winny crystals in his water bottle at the race... who the hell woudl do that? that wouldn't help you that day...

anyway, good luck

beaver, im a D-1 runner also, and i thought that fina took like 5 months to clear. thats the only reason im not on it. but, if your planning to run indoor, isn't that cutting it a little close. i would suggest Prop at 400mg per wk. but other than that, sounds good.

Top Bottom