Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

solo bodypart short cycle

rainbow22

i'm interested in hearing what people think of my idea. i'm considering doing a 2 week cycle of tren 75mg ED test prop 100mg ED and winstrol at 50mg ED. but thats not the part i seek response on. my biceps lag behind my other bodyparts so i want to do a short cycle and only train biceps. i would train them EOD and rest everything else for 2 weeks. do you think this approach has merit?

Sounds odd. Do a real cycle and lift all of your bodyparts with high intensity, but your arms with especially high intensity. Hope I didn't get too scientific for you there.

That wont work as good as you think. I think bar room hero is correct. Just do a longer cycle and train them harder.

Have u changed your bi workout lately? Supersets? Failure?

I am with these guys. Do a full cycle and work out all body parts.

If your biceps are lagging do your injections into your biceps. This should catch them up nicely.

Nautica

nautica said:
I am with these guys. Do a full cycle and work out all body parts.

If your biceps are lagging do your injections into your biceps. This should catch them up nicely.

Nautica

the only thing i got out of site injections on my bi is a nice clump of scar tissue fairly visible when i'm below a certain bodyfat :)

TraxZBT said:

the only thing i got out of site injections on my bi is a nice clump of scar tissue fairly visible when i'm below a certain bodyfat :)

Well, after crushing my left arm, 2 steel plates and 3 surgeries later. Site injections is the only thing that will keep my left arm close to the site of my right arm.

And was quite pleased.

btw: what did you use for site injections???

Nautica

short cycle

i have tried every possible training routine for my biceps and i switch up every 6 weeks. this wouldn't be my first cycle. i've done longer ones but i just thought this way might allow me to catch up my bi's because i can channel all my recuperative powers to them. btw i didnt notice any effect when i site injected. i rationalize that if site injections worked, we'd all have super hypertrophied glutes.

Top Bottom