Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive too low?

marveljohn

hi guys I was running Test E 500 EW for 10weeks my Ai was 0.5 armidex E2D I finished it and ran 15000 iu HCG and now iam on last week from PCT it was nolva 40/40/20/20 thats my last week and my sex drive is too low .. what can i do?

Did you run HCG during your PCT? If so that's a bad idea. Also your PCT is inadequate. You need to run clomid and nolva, and your PCT should really be six weeks. I would be surprised if you didnt have issues to be honest. It should eventually bounce back, but it's not going to be as smooth as it could have been and of course will take longer. Get your post cycle bloodwork done in a few weeks and determine how recovery went then.

hi guys I was running Test E 500 EW for 10weeks my Ai was 0.5 armidex E2D I finished it and ran 15000 iu HCG and now iam on last week from PCT it was nolva 40/40/20/20 thats my last week and my sex drive is too low .. what can i do?
are you saying you are using hcg in pct?

Top Bottom