Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Severe Cramping

gilbey

Hey guys First I want to say thank you for all of the good advice that I've gotten from reading this thread. I'm 36 & in week 7 of my first 10 week cycle.
Two weeks ago while doing abs i got a charlie horse in my stomach (first time ever) & tonight while warming up benching the same thing happened in my chest. These are the supplements I'm taking right now.

Sesapure 3 tabs 2xd
Glucorell 2 tabs 2xd
Tyler detox 2 tabs 3xd
purecee 5 tabs on workout days
cardio breeze 3 tabs before workout

gear
500mg test e week
400mg deca week
2 sprays aifm 2xday

your help would be greatly appreciated

Are you using a multi vitamin/mineral potassium supplement? Calcium/Magnesium tabs??? How much nutrient density is there in your diet? Do you use any pre workout stimulants w/ caffeine or other natural diuretics? Are you drinking enough water? If you're cramping up there's definitely a deficiency somewhere.

Water is probably the most important, followed up closely by essential electrolytes. Make sure you are getting plenty of both, that should help.

I had that same cramping in my abs twice in the last 6 weeks...it hurts so damn bad its not funny...if you find out whats causing it let me know heh...

I assume you did plenty of stretching before abs,

Sometimes if I skip the stretching I will cramp up too.
I can’t see how any of your supplements would contribute to either of the cramping situations you went through.

You were working out on an empty stomach correct?

solidspine said:
I assume you did plenty of stretching before abs,

Sometimes if I skip the stretching I will cramp up too.
I can’t see how any of your supplements would contribute to either of the cramping situations you went through.

You were working out on an empty stomach correct?

Yeah I was working out on an empty stomach as far as listing the supplements I just listed everything because I've seen how thorough you guys are & I wanted to give as much info as possible.

dehydration- all those supps require greater water intake particularly Purecee and cardiobreeze, not to mention that you likely increased your protein intake for cycle.

also up pottasium and magnesium intake.

taurine works well to stop Clen Cramps....would it help out here also?

Top Bottom