Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle advice!

that's in extreme cases IMO !! consuming 200g of quality protein is hard work enough!!! overdosing is almost impossible with amino's

protein is like money in the bank!! cant consume " too much "...... now can you?

that comment alone is quite scary... did you read what rick said about the stress it is causing to your kidneys? I take in a lot of protein but there is a threshold, just like everything else where its too much... You need to understand what you are doing before you cause permanent damage...

For your cycle, it really depends on your goals, but it sounds like you and tbol agree well with each other, and tbol is an excellent kickstart to a cycle... Make sure you are fully protecting yourself with n2guard when running your orals and that you are protecting yourself from shutdown with hcgenerate ES...

1-12 test e 250 mg day
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod ag-guys.com
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guaard n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
13-16 hcgenerate n2bm.com

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

To be honest guys, i've been working out for 12 years now and the first 4 years i used whey, now i don't barely touch the stuff...maybe in a shake once a week...i find it hard on the kidneys

im 22, had no idea you could eat too much protein, everyone iv spoke to said to eat 2g per pound atleast, if 1.5g is the case then thanks for the advice as thats going to save me alot of money.

Top Bottom