Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarm s1, mk 2866 log

Cmurda2000

Okay, so this is gonna be a log on the sarm s1, mk 2866, ostarine, osta sarm or whatever other name it has. First off a little about me: 24 yrs old, 6'1, 225 lbs w/ about 15% bf. Past cycle history: test, test and deca, test and dbol, test, eq , anavar, with s4 in pct. Over the summer i bulked up to about 250lbs but my body fat % jumped to about 22%. So the last 4 months i stopped hittin the weights as much and dropped down about 30 lbs. kept the majority of my strength since i only averaged about 2 to 3 lbs a week of actual weight loss. did not cycle anything at this time or use anything to assist in the weight loss. im a natural ectomorph so its not too hard for me loose weight. Anyway, so i decided to run s1 just too see what its about because everyones log either seems too good to be true or complete bs. I had good results w/ s4 in pct and i became intrigued when i heard s1 is suppose to be better in terms of weight gain. so the product in question is "ostasarm" so u should kno where it came from. Going to run 25mg or 1ml every morning on an empty stomach w/ a cup of orange juice. Other suppliments im goin to run are gonna be creatine, multi v, and some protein. i dont get bloated off creatine but it does help me in regards to energy, soreness ect ect. the cycle is gonna last 8 weeks and at the end depending if i feel shut down, and i kno when im shut down and i will also post these feelings as well i got some torm and aromasin just in case. i highly doubt im gonna need hcg as usually only when i run a 19nor i feel the need for it, "personally".

ok so i took my first dose this morning and it tastes like ass. too me not as bad as s4 but still has that nasty ass aftertaste like paint or something but worse. anyway according to other posts i dont expect to feel this for about 2 weeks so as expected my workout was normal. Chest and biceps, lil cardio nothing crazy.

I took my first dose today.. Tastes like cement glue..

i'm so excited to start my 30 day at 12.5mg tomorrow, will start a log.

ive been lurking for a few months & just like to thank the big advice guys around here. you know who you are lol!

Ostarine is NOT S-1, damn..why do people keep calling it S-1?

Is like comparing a Corvette to a mustang

doesnt matter what people call it LMAO..

Top Bottom