Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Cleanest" Fast Food choices?

KOArtist

Just wondering what you guys eat/would eat if you were basically forced to eat fast food a few times a week for lunch. I was looking at the Taco Bell nutritional info and was suprised to see that a chicken soft taco had like 20 g's of carbs, and only like 12 grams of protein. How does that work? Is there that much carbs in one little tortilla? Or are they giving us some type of fake chicken w/ carbs somehow added? Also, In general, what are some of the least fat/carb, most protein meals u can get from burger joints? Thanks

If you go to a burger place, get a grilled chicken sandwich PLAIN (no mayo or sauces). You can eat just the chicken, or order 2 sandwiches and toss one whole bun. You'll have a double chicken sandwich.

Wendy's has grilled chicken salads, plus they also have chili and baked potatoes. You could order 2 grilled chicken sandwiches (don't eat the bread) and a baked potato.

Importance of protein post cycle!

I know many bros that once they come off cycle they think that the clean eating and protein intake is over at the high doseages they were running, if anything your body is at more of a sensative, unstable state and needs all the nutrients it can possibly take, including protein......

this also holds true with mid cycle, many bros are often complaining about how they "stop gaining" , well they stop gaiining becase your body adapts to the conditions and environment its placed in....rotating your diet is one of the only effective ways to maintain constant gains.....ratating in the sense that you taper up and down, if this theory of eating more was true everyone would be consuming10k calories/ day and that is not what i am suggesting, but merely diet influences gains on all levels, cycle/midcycle/and post cycle!

Top Bottom