Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Bridging" during football season????

Marauder79 said:
Hey Football stud im a Canadian player in university. Not many guys here are ballsy enough to inject and risk getting tested. They only test like 7 guys a team over here during the season. They have been known to show up at your house in the off-season though but your given a 36 hour notice.

Whats the deal with testing down there? Many guys on the crank and what NCAA division are you?

Out of 100 guys on the team, probably 5-10 guys do it. It's a private christian school so some of the guys have very strict beliefs. As for the testing, the school doesn't want to, and thinks it costs too much.

back to my original question. Will 1cc of test during the season help keep me up? Also, will this be bad if I get on a cycle after the season, with no real break?

I would do a big bulking cycle in the summer . Then take between 250mg-500mg of test to keep it up in the season. That is what you should be worrying about. Its hard to keep all the gains youve been working for once you get out their for 2 a days.So the question to ask yourself is how can you keep all the muscle and strength you gained in the offseason and maintain it the whole football season. What position are u?

Top Bottom