Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QUIT SENDING ME PMs ABOUT SOURCES!

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
IT IS REALLY PISSSING ME OFF! How mant times do we have to say it? And quit asking me for a source after you have been here for 3 days and have 10 posts and none of them show me you know horse shit from apple butter! Pay your damn dues here. :mad: :mad:

We have to pay our dues. Please use the search option, look up old threads, check out the boards on a regular basis. I found sources without asking anyone, just by doing the homework... What you put into it, is what you'll get out of it.

;)

Quadsweep said:
IT IS REALLY PISSSING ME OFF! How mant times do we have to say it? And quit asking me for a source after you have been here for 3 days and have 10 posts and none of them show me you know horse shit from apple butter! Pay your damn dues here. :mad: :mad:

I can imagine how annoying it is. But trust me, it will never end, it may subside a bit, but it will never totally end. There are always going to be newbies and newbies always miss things. Thats life man.

There should be something like, when a newbie registers, it should tell them all about source posting and PM'S etc very very boldly and clearly so it can not be missed.

Mr_Pincushonass said:

Stickys are just not good enough, I wish there was something better.

Yeah, like a pc that gives them a slap when they PM for sorces or ask about clenbuteroil :)

Top Bottom