Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on first cycle

taco1

This is my second post but I have been lurking and learning de the past several months. I am looking for advice/guideance on my first cycle. My stats:

38 years old
9-10% bf
180 lbs
5'10"

I have been lifting 5 days a week for the last few years. I take Saturday off and then do a LIGHT full body workout and stretch on Sundays. Very consistent.

I do cardio 3 days/week. 45 minutes per session. I keep my heart rate between 135 and 155 bpms.

My goal is to gain 10-12 lbs but do so while maintaining or even improving my lean.

My nutrition is pretty good. I eat 6 consistent meals daily. I hit 3500-3800 calories per day. 300 + grams of protein. Less than 25gs of sugar and resonable carb and fat intake.

It was originally recomended to me (by no one on this site-my local guy) that a deca/sust cycle would be a good first cycle. I sent a pm to one of the leaders on this site and he did not agree. I am waiting to speak to him on the phone but really want to get moving on this.

So......I have been reading about Beastdrol and tren-tfo. I have also seen a post from NeedTo breaking down the preferred cycle and support strategy. This sounds to me like it might be a perfect first cycle. I wanted to get some opinions. I'm really looking for some advice.

I also just learned last night that as of 1/4/2010 tren is now considered illegal. SO.....can I just cycle Beastdrol and expect good gains? Can I still find tren? Is there a reliable substitute?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

a good first cycle would be 500mg of test enanthate per week. You can also add deca at 200-400mg/week as it will help with your joints at your age.

don't go the pro-hormone route, 500mg of test/ week will be very benificial to a 38 year old man.

You should also stop doing the cardio if you are trying to get bigger and trail 4-5 days a week, this means no "full body workout" on sunday, its pointless and counterproductive.

a good first cycle would be 500mg of test enanthate per week. You can also add deca at 200-400mg/week as it will help with your joints at your age.

don't go the pro-hormone route, 500mg of test/ week will be very benificial to a 38 year old man.

You should also stop doing the cardio if you are trying to get bigger and trail 4-5 days a week, this means no "full body workout" on sunday, its pointless and counterproductive.
I have to disagree with most of this. No offense, I will explain why.

I don't think deca is a good first cycle especially for someone of our age. The main reason is the shutdown you get from deca. I know deca can be beneficial to joints, but it's not permanent, it's only why on cycle, so it's kinda misleading. But for someone our age, deca would be detrimental for a first cycle.

I also don't think he should rule out prohormones, and Beast is not a prohormone anyway.

I also think cardio is good for someone our age, it helps maintain muscular flexibility, lowers cholesterol and raises HDL, and at modest doses doesn't hurt building muscle. I do think you should limit cardio to right after weight training while you're already in a catabolic state.

As well, a full body workout that keeps the body limber is not unproductive. If I had time, I'd do it, especially on cycle - I get tight very easily while on cycle due to the increased anabolism.

You really sound like you have your training and diet down pretty good, and consistent which is a key with or without AAS.

With your goals, I'd say tbol would work well for you, and at your age, some background test would be good too - would make you feel good. I'm on my first test run, and I feel great (37).

Tbol is a great oral and is effective for 3-4 week runs. I really like tbol, and for me, its has been mild on my liver and my cholesterol, something orals aren't known for.

Beast and 19 tren would also do the trick, but they will be a little more harsh - just keep in at 4 weeks and they are effective and not bad. I ran Dermacrine and 19 tren for 4 beginning of the year and did a nice recomp - didn't gain any weight, just recomped at the same weight. I dropped about 1% BF and gained some nice shape and vascularity - but I also was not on a high calorie diet - more maintenance. The Beast would be the product that would put the lean lbs on.

Beast @ 20mg for 4 weeks, 19 Tren @ 90mg for 4 weeks with liver and cholesterol support during and into PCT, with Sustain Alpha and Unleased in PCT for 4 weeks would get your goals. And I believe it would still be legal if you get from someone who already bought it. I think it's illegal to "retail" 19 tren (or the like) now, I don't think it's illegal to own (or I'm in trouble since I have a STOCK PILE of Needto's stuff).

Sorry to get off the juice topic but you're over training....6 days a week is way too much, more is not better.....2-3 days on/day off...

Resume the juice discussion...

~EZ

Thanks Ez. Good advice.

Anyone else have any specific advice on whether or not Beast/Tren would be the right cycle? Can I cycle Beast alone since I cant seem to find tren-tfo?

I am doing one body part/day. It looks like:

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shouders
Friday - Tri/Bi
Sat - off
Sunday - Light, Light full body and stretching.

Mon-Friday I work with a trainer and spend 1-1.5 hours lifting. Goal is 4 sets of 6 exercises for total of 24 sets.

I then do 45 mins of cardio 3xweek.

Am I Overtraining? Thanks for the advice.

Sorry to get off the juice topic but you're over training....6 days a week is way too much, more is not better.....2-3 days on/day off...

Resume the juice discussion...

~EZ

I am doing one body part/day. It looks like:

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shouders
Friday - Tri/Bi
Sat - off
Sunday - Light, Light full body and stretching.

Mon-Friday I work with a trainer and spend 1-1.5 hours lifting. Goal is 4 sets of 6 exercises for total of 24 sets.

I then do 45 mins of cardio 3xweek.

Am I Overtraining? Thanks for the advice.

Yes.

And training the same BP in the same day for too long is also a no-no. So is training for more than a few months without a week-10 days off...

~EZ

i agree to some extent with all of the above if you are trying to put on size.

back down the cardio a bit, do a 3 or 4 day split and either run 400mg test ew for 10 weaks or run a beast diesel stack. beast diesel is a bad ass combo.

Top Bottom