Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question! sus250 whats best 250mg for 10 weeks or 500mg for 8 weeks

sensor

if some one would to take 250mg for 10 weeks how does this work i mean the life span of sus is short does that mean youd have to shot it 125mg tue and thur or stright 250 in one shot ?

I would personally take 125mg split into 3 shot per week. Ex. Mon/Wed/Sat. Do that for 10 weeks if this is your first run which Im assuming it is.

702daswoll1 said:
I would personally take 125mg split into 3 shot per week. Ex. Mon/Wed/Sat. Do that for 10 weeks if this is your first run which Im assuming it is.

agree! Go ten weeks and split 3X per week.

im starting my sust cycle soon.. im gonna go 750mg per week for 12 weeks.. sust is my favorite steroid out of everything iv used so far

702daswoll1 said:

just curious if am to do 3 shots a week how do i keep the rest of the sus in the open vial safe, should i get a sterilized amps where i can poor it in to keep safe for the next shot?

Pre-load the leftovers into a clean new syringe and you will be fine. Just be sure to keep everything ultra clean. This thread is making me want to go back to sustanon.

702daswoll1 said:

702 is right on here. I've shot 2x per week and 3x per week and saw much better results with 3x per week. Run it for 10 weeks @375/week, eat, rest and keep eating and you should do well.

Best of luck.

I really like these sustanon threads. Some good info especially since that is the aas that i am planning on using for my first cycle. Only i am going to do just the 250mg ew split but dont know what days to shoot when doing to two shot split ew.

Top Bottom