Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo question?

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What is the bridging dose for primo, from what I remember its around 100mg a week, but just wanted to double check?

100mg is *barely* enough for a hamster. I know, I heard that 100mg was enough once before too and found I was just wasting gear. That motivated me to a primo only cycle.

I am curious myself what the general responses are going to be in this thread.

I want to run a small enough amount that I will get a decent amount of testicular function back, so I have to be careful with the doses

theres a guy named pinnacle on a different board, and he claims his balls go back up in size when he just bridges with a low dose of test....I don't know how thats possible, but he says its true.

Come on guys, help out needsize!

needsize said:
What is the bridging dose for primo, from what I remember its around 100mg a week, but just wanted to double check?

When I do I use 400mg/week and at your size that's probably like most doing 100mg, the usual I have seen is 200-300mg/week low end for for newer users and lighter weights, higher end for heavy boyz and those with many cycles under their belts.

needsize said:

Naturally, you produce about 7-10mgs of test per day, so that's 49-70mgs/wk - varies on age, genetics etc...

100mgs of straight test would barely replace your natural levels; now, 100mgs of primo wouldn't do much at all. Since I don't suggest bridges, I can't recommend dosing, but it would have to be above 100mgs.

Mr.X said:
Naturally, you produce about 7-10mgs of test per day, so that's 49-70mgs/wk - varies on age, genetics etc...

100mgs of straight test would barely replace your natural levels; now, 100mgs of primo wouldn't do much at all. Since I don't suggest bridges, I can't recommend dosing, but it would have to be above 100mgs.

some good points. Normally I use 10-15mg of var, just enough to keep my size, but also a small enough amount that I regain most of my own test production(not 100%, but enough to prevent permanent damage). So far I am leaning towards somewhere between 100-200mg a week, maybe split the difference at 150mg

racoon_city said:
what does your trainer say about this?

havent talked to her about it

Top Bottom