Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrolone and primo together puritysourcelabs

Curious about learning more about euro pharmacies from puritysourcelabs and their quality when it comes to nandrolone and their primobolan?
The primo seems really cheap compared to other primo i have seen. How is the quality?
And the same with the nandrolone, it is very affordable was surprised. How was the deca dick on it and how was the appetite changes?
Hello,
I finished my last cycle all from EP from PSL for therapy dose and all is ok from my side.

DECA 100mg and last week 125mg / weel
NPP 50mg / week
Sustanon 250mg / week
Proviron 25 and 50mg / day
Anastrozole 0,25 ED and EOD and 1 time / week (very strong)
IGf-1 LR3 50 to 75 to 100mcg

Nice support, shipping very well protected (very rare lot attention for the protection of the product)
For EU i waiting around 3 weeks for the delivery.

If all is well i add Primo + rHGH in around 3/4 months from EP / PSL

Take care

Curious about learning more about euro pharmacies from puritysourcelabs and their quality when it comes to nandrolone and their primobolan?
The primo seems really cheap compared to other primo i have seen. How is the quality?
And the same with the nandrolone, it is very affordable was surprised. How was the deca dick on it and how was the appetite changes?
this is my review after 11 week cycle

I missing, i used Deca only for healing so 100 to 125mg max / week i stacked with Proviron (all stuff come from PSL / EP LAB) and when i stoped the proviron my libido have drop a lot, for some people 19-nor (NPP/ND/TREN etc..) made excessive sweating.

To fight the bad effect of DECA some people add Proviron or Masteron (but masteron have some impact on skin / scalp / head).

Never used Primo with DECA, that's maybe help for some side effect from DECA but i'm not sure.

I would want test in there

This would be literally impossible and not accurate to answer, if someone said that the supposed side effects that some people get known as Deca dick was either more aggressive or less noticeable by the specific brand sold by PSL known as EP.

This is a individual case by case instance.

The primo is absolutely phenomenal and we have a lot of female athletes that use it, one of the reasons why prices more competitive compared to other sources is because smaller shops have a lot more overhead, the network EP is a global Enterprise where we are able to competitively and fairly lower the vast majority of our prices to rock bottom.
We strongly encourage, support and endorse that all customers send and samples for blind testing, there is numerous testing facilities that will test your product that can range anywhere from $90 up to $150
They will even give you a spreadsheet, a time and date, and the condition that the sample was sent in.

You have plenty of options, have you ever considered using STENBOLONE ACE 100mg?

We currently have it on sale now domestically, this has been one of our best sellers for several years, numerous vendors have noticed the popularity and the overwhelming demand that the network EP has received once we reintroduced this product to the market that was virtually instinct and almost unheard of since the early 80s.
There has been a few other labs that made attempts to supposedly bring this compound back to the market, however there's yet to be seen any legit verified lab work to support this.

PSL, has provided numerous laboratory studies with mass spect testing done on the EP STENBOLONE ACE, for several years and it has always came back with flying colors and this includes people sending in blind samples.

My suggestion for this as an alternative for one because it's on sale, secondly it can behave much like primo however just a bit stronger and more animated, like a cross between var and drol (drol without bloat or water retention)..

Simply a phenomenal and outstanding product...

Your last question pertaining to appetite changes, again this is independent and that would have to do with your diet, your gut health and any supplements you are taking for your gut, your current diet and this will also include your training and cardio.

Some of these questions simply cannot be answered.

However the only answers we can give you is that all of these compounds mentioned are absolutely top shelf and some of the best in the world with absolutely stellar records and feedback..

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

::Click the door to enter the store::
🚪🚶 Hurry it's gonna close shut on you! 🚪🚶

Anatrofin (Stenbolone Ace) By EP officially on sale TODAY at PSL
"Comprehensive compound breakdown too"
READ and SAVE!
BeAUdAk.gif
"Residential shipping ~ Community shipping ~ Regional shipping ~ in your neighborhood products" ~ "Down the road and around the block"
"Homegrown and in your vicinity, right in your town shipping", the fastest shipping near you is finally back, it's all back here at PSL and open for purchase today...
Euro-Pharmacies without a doubt is the Best and highest quality shop in all of the anabolic circuit world wide..

Check it out here at PSL.. We have it local..

Stenbolone 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial - Euro-Pharmacies - USA

Stenbolone -100 mgs (molecular code 2-methyl-4,5α-dihydro-δ1-testosterone 17β-acetate (2-methyl-δ1-DHT 17β-acetate) or as 2-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 17β-acetate)

Anatrofin (Stenbolone) found at PuritySourceLabs

This agent is a anabolic-Androgen steroid that is a derivative of (DHT) Dihydrotestosterone which its chemical signature (structure) is very similar to that of Masterone or Mesterolone (Proviron), in fact its functionality can be almost identical if one was to compare each compound pound for pound, although its suggested by some that it can perform much like Metenolone (Primobolan depot) or even its molecular structure can be quite similar with its structures altercation, as others may even advocate that its functionality is more similar that that of Oxymetholone (Anadrol). However, that comparison with Anadrol is very miscalculated and would be go against its true functions, as it does NOT possess the ability to be considered a mass builder or act like a wet compound. A great characteristic with Stenbolone Ace that can be found at PuritySourceLabs is that it cannot be converted to estrogentic metabolites by way of aromatization or displaying estrogenic like effects that could activate mechanisms of actions that would be similar that of estrogenic affects (bloating/water-retention/fat increase or even gynecomastia), thus there is NO need to employ an AI/aromatase inhibitor..

The unvarnished truth is that this AAS is a shrouded compound due to its rare presence in the market, yet Stenbolone Ace can be found at PuritySourceLabs.
When it was originally compounded/designed in the early 60's it was off the same pillar of 1-Testosterone but modified by the 2-methyl group.. Its said to be slightly weaker than its relative 1-Test when compared by similar dosages, yet its said to be almost 2-3 x its anabolic output when compared on a pound for pound scale.. As time continued it was seen to have little clinical use and was ultimately discharged from the market because phrama groups dubbed it useless and financial support was lacking because of other alternative drugs that functioned much similar and already had a name for themselves.. This has continued to haunt its survival even there after when it was discontinued but picked up by the black market where it hardly got the recognition and notoriety that it rightful deserves.. Little has known about this agent as the pharmacodynamics of this compounds has been scarce.. Over the years it has been elusive thus even today little is truly known about it in the bodybuilding/athletic performance communities, yet Stenbolone Ace can be found at PuritySourceLabs, but for those that have had experience with it all share different concepts about its functionality and maybe this is due to its limited appearance/usage in the anabolic circuit world wide. But for those that have used it during its highlight which was a sort period of time claimed it as a valuable and unique compound, users would often search far and wide to procure this rare performance enhancement drug, before it ultimately seen its fate and faded out of circulation in the start of the 1980's.

Performance enhancement usage: Dosages can range from 50mgs EOD to 100mg EOD of even 100mgs ED, its ability to help athletes remain dry while gaining lean quality muscle makes it ideal to be employed as complimentary/synergistic drug to a cycle combo during a body-recomp, cut phase or even pre-competition.

Aromatization: No
Acne: Yes (based upon user sensitivity)
Desire effects: Physical/mantel wellness improvement, increase sex drive and sense of well-being,
improved endurance, strength and faster muscle tissue buildup and regeneration.
Androgenic/Anabolic rating: 107-144 / 267-332
Chemical Name :Stenbolone acetate
Anatrofin (Stenbolone)
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage:50-200mg/EOD
Active time: 2-5 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

pMKux5Q.gif

Top Bottom