Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrolone and primo together puritysourcelabs

Juasreio

Curious about learning more about euro pharmacies from puritysourcelabs and their quality when it comes to nandrolone and their primobolan?
The primo seems really cheap compared to other primo i have seen. How is the quality?
And the same with the nandrolone, it is very affordable was surprised. How was the deca dick on it and how was the appetite changes?

Curious about learning more about euro pharmacies from puritysourcelabs and their quality when it comes to nandrolone and their primobolan?
The primo seems really cheap compared to other primo i have seen. How is the quality?
And the same with the nandrolone, it is very affordable was surprised. How was the deca dick on it and how was the appetite changes?
Puritysourcelabs has euro pharmacies primobolan, it's high quality and tested by many, I've used it, its low pip too

nandrolone and primo from PSL is always 100% quality

I pinned 1000mgs of primobolan from euro pharmacies and happy with it but dont stack with deca better with test

Top Bottom