Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help

wissamjaber

I wanna start my second cycle but im totally lost with doses so please i need ur help gyus to pick suitable cycle with least side effects so let me tell u what im thinking to take: sustanon 250 testoviron 250 decca duraboline 100 with anapolon 50mg

Weeks 1and 2:monday 1ml sustanon
1ml decca duraboline
Wed. 2ml decca
Friday 1 susta
1 decca
Week 3 : monday 1ml sustanon
2ml decca duraboline
Wed. 2ml decca
Friday 1 susta
2 decca
Week4,5,6 monday 1ml sustanon
2ml decca duraboline
Wed. 2ml decca
1ml testoviron
Friday 1 susta
2 decca
Saturday 1 ml testoviron
Week 7 monday 1ml sustanon
1ml decca duraboline
Wed. 2ml decca
1 testoviron
Friday 1 susta
2 decca
Saturday 1 ml teatoviron
Week 8 monday 1ml sustanon
1ml decca duraboline
Wed. 2ml decca
1 teatoviron
Friday 1 susta
2 decca
Saturday 1 ml teatoviron

But i dnt know if the doses are right or i have to increase them ...so please help me and for the post cycle what should i take??

Last edited:
Hey bro, plz give give us your stats and what you first cycle was and the results.

Age 23
Weight 145lb
Height 175cm

My first cycle was decca duraboline with testoviron for just 5 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

sustanon 30 mg prop, 60 mg isocaproate, 60 mg phenylpropionate, and 100 mg decanoate. The total of which is 250mg.

People are under the impression that it needs taken Every day-Not so...Twice a week is sufficient.
Now This Deca durolene Or Whatever, I believe you mean Deca Durabolin, this is a long ester that takes at least 5 weeks to start working, no need to keep switching injection frequency, Just run the Sus at 500mg a week and the Deca at 400mg a week, Simple isn't it? All that changing isn't going to do a damn thing for you.

You need Caber while running Deca and Arimidex for the sus.

Two weeks after your last pin (the test needs running 12 wks ,2 wks longer than deca) Then you start PCT

Post Cycle
Unleashed
Daa
FormaStanazol

here are many additions to PCT ,this is just one of them.

Top Bottom