Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People need help !! Suss25o

Marcgidney

Age24
176cm
85kg
10% bf
This is 4th cycle

Yo I'm two weeks into a suss cycle @25omg e3d week 1-12

Anavar week 8-14
Hcg week 13-14
Pct 14-18

Anyways I don't know if this cycle is high enough in dosages... My last cycle was 1000mg test e and 500mg deca
Big cycle I know

Anyways the question is wondering if I should pump It up to 500mg e3d or just keep it as it is now
Thanks no trolls

5'8" and 190lbs at 10% BF isnt bad but certainly no where near the size that justifies 1500mg gear a week. Youve got 3 cycles under your belt at doses up to 1500mg a week and you havent busted 200lbs yet, id seriously consider there is more of a problem here than not enough gear.

That dosage should be plenty. There is no need to run higher doses of Test. What are you using for on cycle estrogen control? I would get some Liquidex AI or run aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I don't know what you have planned for PCT, but if you don't have it together yet, this is what I recommend:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

I'm trying to lean up at the end of my previous cycle I got up to 93kg and starting to slowely cut down now at 85kg
Weight isn't an issue for me I just wanted some opinions on this

Age24
176cm
85kg
10% bf
This is 4th cycle

Yo I'm two weeks into a suss cycle @25omg e3d week 1-12

Anavar week 8-14
Hcg week 13-14
Pct 14-18

Anyways I don't know if this cycle is high enough in dosages... My last cycle was 1000mg test e and 500mg deca
Big cycle I know

Anyways the question is wondering if I should pump It up to 500mg e3d or just keep it as it is now
Thanks no trolls

There is a myriad of problems with this cycle. I can address all but I'll start with something simple. Don't use HCG, that's pregnant female urine extract you're injecting my friend. Go with HCGenerate instead, it's the safe HCG alternative.

Top Bottom