Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT questions for 10 week test, dbol cycle

EaglesHooligan

I plan on running dbol wk 1-4 and test week 1-10 with aromasin EOD. I dont know if it would be better to run HCG during my cycle or after to jump start my PCT of nolva 40/40/20/20 wk 1-4 of my PCT. ANy guidance and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is my first cycle so i want to do it right.

Ye your cycle looks good . Be careful of using too much Aromisan as it's a suicidal AI and will kill Estrogen levels permanently ! you need Estrogen for muscle gains and immune function . You can use it only when you see Estrogen sides popping up like sore nips and bloat or you can use 12.5 EOD , I'm not Gyno prone so I only use it when sides irritate me . Ye it's better to use hcg during your cycle only use 250 iu 2 week eg 250 iu Monday and Thursday again , it will maintain testicular size , it will also help you recover faster . I still use a blast at the end like 10 days after last shot 500 iu EOD for 10 days , wait a week for hcg to clear then use Nalvo 20 mg for 4 to 5 weeks . Some guys prefer Clomlid but the sides are harsh and milligram for milligram Nalvo is better . There are so many sites on the whole Clomoid v Nalvodex issues , don't get too caught up in it , stick to the basics and don't complicate it , it will drive you crazy . ZMA , Vit D , vit E also good will doing blast hcg , anyway it's not he HCG that's going to rest or your HPTA it's the pct itself !! Good luck

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Aromasin on cycle is perfect. It controls estrogen extremely well without crushing it. Run it at 12.5mg EOD and its perfect. Only use HCG as a kickstart to your PCT. Start it the last 3 weeks of your cycle and run it until PCT starts. Your PCT is going to need much more if you plan on recovering. You can use Nolva as your SERM if you want to but I prefer Clomid. Either way, you need much more than that. SERMS provide only a temporary effect to raising test levels. You will crash as soon as you come off of them without the measures to raise your test levels naturally to keep them up there.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Top Bottom